The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

As the title implies,is it really that OP? I often find that it's too easy to take down/run from a stormtrance super,and I'm a warlock main. Not only the slowest class,but also has pretty bad supers for PvP in my opinion. With the current meta,I'm just not really seeing how a stormtrance could be so OP. Especially since it'll only take either a couple of shotgun shots,or a close range shot with a melee.

Heck! I use sunsinger,and I'm actually getting better KD using it. And it's supposed to be the worst! (I know the in and outs of the super. So I can use it to it's max potential.)

5748589 Hm..... that is a good question.

I don't think it's over-powered, it's just on the verge of being overpowered. Personally, I'd nerf the damage a lot but give it DOT.

5748619 Yeah it honestly is. I see most of the people calling nerfs on it,just because of how *fast* it is. If anything I got from my observations,it's people who are too stupid to not hide behind a corner with a shotty,or stand back a little bit with a powerful primary (Like doctrine of passing or clever dragon).

If you want me to show how powerful a Sunsinger is/can be,simply ask,and I'll make a new thread about it. I was originally planning to share my info about it on my YT channel,since Destiny Mythbusters ain't bothering to look at my info on the warlocks. But I don't mind sharing some info here and there.

5748718 Personally I can tell you just how tough sunbreaker Titans can be. Get a ability allows you to get an over shield on a sunspot and we're in business on top of every attack CAUSES sunspots, including opponents who explode when killed by it.

5748723 Alright,new thread it is.

Please no.

The primary issue I've seen is that once it chains, the range it can get is so ridiculous, I've been killed across the map.

5748984 By 'across the map' you mean the really small maps,or the rare occasions it glitches? Cause I assure you,it does 73 damage,while having a little bit more range than the Matador. I'm sure you can think of something to reduce it's health to half.

Nah, Its just that the melee is broken af. Stormtrance is fine.

I mean its killed me across the average size map. Might have been a glitch, but it still happens a bit to often.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10