The Destiny Clan 567 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

4497717 Ghost of Zeon Xbox one. Titan, Warlock and Hunter. Both trees, level 32-34 (depending on equipped gear.)

34 Warlock great Swordbearer,got all VoG gear and exotics. i know every single bit of the raids. Not experienced with any PvP matches. Hydraslayer1000 on Xbox 1. And before anyone tries to get this down by disliking it it's all true. I'm usually on during Fridays and Saturdays.

Champ 117, level 34 Titan (both trees maxed), level 33 Hunter (both trees maxed), and a level 34 Warlock (both trees maxed) that started but never got around to playing. I'll be on most of the next few weeks, before I trade in for credit toward Taken King. (EDIT: Found out how much I would get for it, not worth the trade)

EDIT (8/27): Updated the levels.

Heavyarms7196 Level 32 Hunter waiting for the taken king to start the other two. Have not done either raid and I really want to if anyone can help message me here or on Xbox 1. Thanks :pinkiehappy:

XXXMADKILLXXX Lvl 34 Warlock, waiting for the Taken King to kill 2 birds with one stone. I've tried the Vault of Glass once and would really love it if anyone else can help me explore it to get more things! Gracias!:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

BikerDash on the Xbone. Have a Human Hunter and an Exo Titan, both at lvl 40. Thinking of making an Awoken Warlock next.
Would LOVE to be able top male a Pegasus Hunter... but that is not one of the offered races sadly. Will have to do that in an upcoming Flash Sentry/Destiny fic lol

teamobe on Xbox, mainly play my Warlock (She's 317 light). I run self-rez Sunsinger.

Masonic Knight25 on Xobox. Level 40 Sunbreaker Exo-Titan with around 311 light but trying to aim higher.

Supr3mepanda, I main a Hunter Nightstalker.

I have a clan on the Xbox One and I am looking for new people to join. We are getting bigger now and are hoping to get many more to make it easier to raid or just have some fun. There are no requirements to join us and while the clan tag in your gamertag is prompted, it isn't necessary (If you want it there but don't have the money I will be happy to pay it for you).

If you are interested please contact HOTF Fluttershy on xbox live. The clan name is Hooves of the Fallen in case you want to search for it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13