Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30
The Descendant
Group Contributor

Hey! Ya know, this worked out pretty well last time, so why not try it again? Just like last time, it is your mission, if you choose to accept it and you've got nothing better going on, to provide a humorous annotation to the image I provide. Sound good? Alrighty!

Da' Rules:
1.) You can provide as many captions as you want.
2.) Keep it PG-13.
3,) The winner is the one who wins.
4.) It ends when it ends.
5.) There is no rule five.

No prize this time! Sorry, but I have all of the O.C. self-insert characters that I need for Zenith already!:twilightblush:

Now, I present to you the image which you will be captioning. Ladies and gentlemen, stand in wonder of Pony in the Mist by Porkcow:

Have fun with that! Begin!

Wow, that's a hard one. Not sure my creative side has enough creativity for that one.

// Sphex

Yeah... sorry TD but I have no bloody idea what to put

"5 hours in, Pinkie perfects her ability to blow smoke dragons. Spike is unamused."

Hmmmm, its the lost Colossus from "Shadow of the Colossus" Pinkious, along with a little Spike minion.

2: This is not what I had in mind when I asked for a Zardoz and MLP crossover.

3: Pinkdoz, speaks to you, her chosen one- the cake is good, penis is evil. The penis spits seeds that gives live to the heathens that multiply and are legion. Take the cake and use it to wipe out the heathen's. Pinkdoz commands it.

4: Pinkie Pie is, that badly done robot from 'Moonwalker'

5: I wonder if spike is current;y thinking, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (25 pages later) HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-hey found a quarter-HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"This caption would be funnier if the damn image would load"

"I'm a little tea pot, short an-OH MY GOD, I'M SWITCHING TO COFFEE!"

Now kiss.

The world in Fluttershy's eyes. Yeah, you'd scared all the time too.

"We're definitely going to find The Groke now..." :pinkiecrazy:

Yep, they even seem to be in the right world already...

Sweet Jesus... The sleepless nights are returning. :facehoof:

Despite his gleeful mood, Spike just couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched...

"Pinkie Pie and her hobbies..." :facehoof:

A normal day for Berry Punch

Shit got too real.

Thy next foe is...
Shrouded in fog...
Bright eyes see all...
Laugh thy fears away.

(Somebody, anybody, please understand that reference!)

Poison Joke Madness

Darn it, Pinkie! You swore we'd never talk about that night.

It's the magical land of Equestria. With mushrooms on the side.

No point in mentioning these ponies, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough.

-Fear and Loathing in Las Pegasus

And you thought this was a kids' show.

It could happen, only on the Hub.

"And that's why you don't drink the colorful liquids under the sink, especially if you're at Zecora's"

Spike couldn't quite put his claw on it, but something didn't feel right about taking a shortcut through the Everfree forest...

Here, we see why Tim Burton is not employed by Hasbro.

Spike: It feels like this fog is going to last...
Pinkie: FOREEEVVEERRR!

The Descendant
Group Contributor

1749982>>1750027>>1750064>>1750080>>1750093>>1750198>>1750378>>1750563>>1751322>>1751435>>1751502>>1751542>>1751657>>1751928>>1753264>>1754754>>1754845>>1755663>>1756773>>1759645

Wow... heh! This was a hard one, huh guys?:twilightoops:

Sorry about that! I'll try to do better next time and do something a little more... accessible, I guess?:twilightblush:

Anywho, here's some rewards:

Psycho Josho with the "I Can't Believe that The Nightmare Before Christmas is Twenty Years Old This Year" Award.

Here, we see why Tim Burton is not employed by Hasbro.

Shanenator with the "Ponies in the Mist" Award:

Despite his gleeful mood, Spike just couldn't shake the feeling that he was being watched...

Aaaaaand the winner of the grand prize, and a reminder that sometimes the shortes answer is the best...

The Messenger!

Now kiss.

Thanks for playing, everybody!

I didn't want to give myself nightmares TD, especially before getting ready for a Con that had many people dressed as Pinkamina and Fluttershy.MOV

1792120 While this one was a tad more difficult, we still had fun. Right everybody? :pinkiehappy:

Woohoo! :yay: I won an award!

The Descendant
Group Contributor

Which Con is that, Pal?

Brony Fan Fair, the con based in Austin

AWWW YEAH I GOT AN AWARD BEST DAY EVAR

SHADOOW OF THE COLOSSUSSSSSSSS YUSSSSSSSSSSS

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30