The Time Loop Trilogy 426 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Eakin
Group Admin

About two weeks ago I officially received my copy of the Time Loop Trilogy printing Avonder put together and organized. Major thanks to him for coming through with this; he asked me my permission to run a crowdfunding campaign that would fund a printed version of the trilogy (plus Reign) several months ago and I gave a tentative okay. I wasn't willing to come out and endorse or popularize the project since I wasn't sure it would ever actually bear fruit, but he was on the level. And it turned out great! Thanks to everyone who made this happen.

Where can I buy one?

I got mine last week, I love it ^^

I got mine a few weeks back, and bought a second copy for a friend for his birthday, and both look so good. :twilightsmile:

FloydienSlip
Group Admin

Some context: Avonder had previously done a print run of Background Pony, and when he put out a poll for the next printing and the Time Loop Trilogy won, I advised him to make a thread in this group.

I'm glad they turned out so well!

Hopefully will be a second run in the future. I unfortunately missed the printing.:fluttercry:

It was my pleasure! This was a great read, and it's nice to add it to my bookshelf.

It's too bad I missed this printing as well. Hopefully, there will be a second one in the future. It's a great series and a great addition to any bookshelf.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9