Sunset Shimmer 4,926 members · 6,754 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

What if Sunset Shimmer died during the events of Anon-A-Miss? And instead of being sent to the afterlife, she is instead greeted by The One Who Waits and is tasked to not only start a cult in his name but also kill the four Bishops that had imprisoned him in exchange for revenge against those that caused her death.

I'm in the middle of playing cult of the lamb:twilightsmile:

Is there anything people didn't crossover with Anon-A-Miss?

What if

Instead

No more Anon a miss.

Ever?

7735526 At this point, I don't think so.

7735531 Not going to happen. It was a trail wreck that gave Sunset character growth.

What about a Sunset story where she wakes up, realizes that anon-a-miss was just a weird dream, and spends the rest of the day watching Columbo and eating cheese curls

Ooh ooh making it seem like they have the traits of the people who killed her sounds like a great plot point or twist the whole coming to terms with it or revenge angle sounds like I good idea in my head

I was just thinking of this. Hope to find it soon.

First off, the words you're looking for is 'Train Wreck'. Not trail.

Second off, no, Anon-a-miss didn't give Sunset character growth. It was a thinly veiled torture story that removed any and all intelligence from the main cast. Not only wouldn't the HuMane 5 never just turn on Sunset like that or think that she was responsible for doing that kind of stuff, especially considering the story is set right after the events with the Dazzlings of all villains, but the idea that Sunset would just sit there and take the punishment without doing anything to either strike back or prove her innocence is frankly an insult.

Anon-a-miss, as a whole, is a horrible story whose appeal to those is limited to just who either 1) like seeing characters go through rough situations or 2) want to use the idea of 'Sunset leaves the high school' for their own purposes.

To stay on topic of the thread, though, I think a crossover between Lamb and MLP could work, but it would be closer to the vein of that Story Of The Blanks creepy pasta than something that would come from the original sources.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10