Sunset Shimmer 4,927 members · 6,749 stories
Comments ( 69 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 69

5247644 Well, I suppose you could turn it into a makeshift tour bus for the Rainbooms...

She would obviously drive a 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat.

A Loves tanker semi truck would be good for Sunset.

I'd suggest a Pontiac Firebird. It's outdated, but I think it's a good fit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pontiac_Firebird

Got to go with this answer here from Brony4Ever1992.

5245147 A Yamaha MT10. I can't see her with anything else, except a dirt bike.
http://squir.com/vehicles/33727-yamaha-mt-10-2016.html

5249514 Love the Dodge Challenger. Possibly my favorite muscle car. But for something just as equally powerful, or almost, I would say the Lancer Evo VII or maybe even the Evo VIII. The latest Evo looks meh though. Only thing I'd do with that is take out its engine and swap it to the Evo VII or Evo VIII, if that's possible.

5299662 I'm a big gear head so yes it is possible to fit a larger engine inside an evo. Not a big fan of imports but I respect them. Still tho Hellcats are 707 Horse power turn key (stock) from the factory.

5245147 In a fic I'm working on she spends almost the entire first book piloting a an AS-M04D Gladius Type D Astral Frame mecha (currently no pics).

Comment posted by totalwallflower deleted Apr 14th, 2018

In my "Backstabber" story, i had Sunset Shimmer driving a Black Obey Tailgater (which is the GTA equivalent of the Audi A6 and Audi A8) with her cutie mark on the car's hood and the plate 5H1MM3R

Second hand 90s college student car.

Cheap, Reliable And Fuel-Efficient. Just get a horrible paint job for regret, after school is done.

Cryosite
Group Admin

Chill with the "thread necromancy" images. This group encourages people to respond to existing threads rather than start new ones frivolously. Please edit your post.

Knight XV

I just think this kind of vehicle suits her. That's just me though.

I’m honestly attached to the idea of her as a biker; either on something sporty and new (to make Rainbow jealous) or a good ol’ fashioned chopper she rebuilt with her bare hands.

I actually picture her on this

No...

Chevy Impala, 1967 Chevy Impala in black paint named Baby.

That would be her car.

Nobody puts Baby in a corner!

Well, Driving Miss Shimmer (which is after Magical Movie Night) does show that Sunset didn't have a driver's license prior to that, so she didn't have a car either at the time. So I imagine she rides a motorcycle.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 69