Nostalgic Cartoon Network 289 members · 121 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Mine is this scene from Ed, Edd, N Eddy. Best of the series, just beautiful.

Don't make me choose:raritydespair:

Oh God, that was cheesy; quick, to the Flash Mobile!

2180340 2180357
Well, pick a bunch of them.

I'm starting to think Double D is made of the same rubber-like material as Pinkie Pie.

2180451 when I was younger, I thought he said 'kiss my ass' :rainbowlaugh:

Screw staying safe, push the limit!

Green Lantern was one of the best on the show, but I have to say I like Flash better. They found of perfect balance of silly and badass. But the best is always Superman. Always.

Comment posted by Commando-Scarecrow deleted Nov 17th, 2013

It was awesome, I forgot about it till now! :rainbowlaugh:

2180557 not from that episode, but still awesome! :twilightsmile::twilightsmile:

Which was it?

And that's what I loved about JLU, they explored the other heroes really well.

And on a side note, I was watching the second episode of the series and I think Mongul would be a good antagonist for a Man of Steel sequel.

So hard to pick my most favourite so I'll pick one of my top 10

From Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends Episode Good Wilt Hunting

I really wanted to add that scene where lhe oses his shit and shouts "no!" so many times, but the video didn't have the ending where Bloo asks him to get his chips again and Wilt accidentally says yes and before he changed his mind, the door slams on him XD

This scene relates to me in soo many ways, because the interaction between Ed and Wilt are the interactions between me and my big brother in a nutshell. My big brother is Autistic and acts like a 2 year old. which means I can't get angry at him for asking the same things over and over again or for being annoyingly childish. I do sometimes but I end up saying sorry so many times, In fact I say sorry more often than necessary, even for things that aren't really my fault.

So, aye I'm basically Wilt. That's why this scene is my favourite XP

2181038 Because I understand the rumor of this scene

2180525 wow these cartoons had some perverted jokes in it. lol

2180332 The end of "Almost Got Em" in Batman the Animated Series. And you know it was pretty rude of Batman to break up the villans card game. :trixieshiftleft:

They weren't causing trouble, yet. :pinkiecrazy:

2180332 Mine is... i-i... Ahh... Nyaa... :raritycry:

I Sneezed. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18