Humans are Superior 4,459 members · 1,250 stories
Comments ( 62 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 62

Hello there!

I decided to make a thread for Pics potraying humans as Badasses and Heroes.
So if you know some awesome pics in which humans are shown to be superior, awesome, glorious or heroic, then link/post them here.
So anytime you look in this thread, you will be reminded how awesome we are and why you should be proud of your species.

Pictures like the one on the group page.From what kind of universe,series or else is irrelevant as long as it shows us as awesome.

So go ahead and show us the human pride!

Such an excellent tone and mood. These are the heroes of humanity.

And this is the might of human industry. Just one of those machines could decimate and strike fear into the hearts of any pony who faced it. And not only is it in our range to create one, but on a massive scale produce a plethora of these machines.

And this is a shining example of our will and ability to achieve the impossible. This machine, the YF-22 Raptor, may enthrall the span of our entire planet in mere hours, and bring death and destruction to whatever it deems necessary without ever being seen by that which it so chooses to destroy. Able to fly upside down, strafe sideways, perform aerobatic maneuvers uncharacteristic to anything in nature, even possessing the ability to fly backwards. Truly remarkable.

We, creatures of frail body and breakable bone, without magic and natural flight, have created so beautiful and indestructible machinations of machinery that would so easy destroy our ancestors even a century before. We impose out insatiable will upon this earth, and with our so dexterous hands, shape and mold it to our will. We thrust granite from the earth, and mold it to house our homes. We take the whispers of the silent forests, and force then kneel before the thriving marvel of our encroachments.

We are Force Ten.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZG3FvjAtJE

If they come at us with pegasi and airships...

If they come at us with ballista and soldiers...

If they come at us with iron clad battleships:

And, if they develope magic spells that can go long range, and have a blast big enough to take out a large portion of New York:

Ahhh..i love the sight of marching soldiers.

Anyone else notice that the image of American soldiers marching is the only one that doesn't have a special step method to it? It's designed to eat miles and absolutely nothing else. Screw looking good, it's efficient!

Also, I love the Raptor's engines. Oh, and what vehicle is it with the four small barrels and looks kinda like a Chimera? And the double barrelled machine gun image, what is that, too.

Thanks!

If we feel like shooting them while upside down:

And now some Imperial Guard Pics!:yay:
Because they simply look cool and what's more important, they fight for mankind.

And now my favourite Regiment: The Death Korps of Krieg!

:scootangel:

Human ingenuity!

If you think this is scary, then take a look the what is coming in the near future..

1341891 I've seen the double barrelled machinegun in a gun magazine, it's a kit that allowes you to put two Ruger 10/22's together and have them hand crank like ye olden Gatling guns.

19th century Gatling guns are best automatic weapons. :rainbowwild:

Ugh. Everyone's posting military. Humanity's got a lot more stuff to be proud about.
Allrighty then. Military it is. This thread requires a lot more Spetsnaz.

Whenever I think of a convoy in Vietnam I just can't picture it without a stereo in one of the jeeps blasting away. That said I find 60's Army jeeps sexy. :ajsmug:

Im going to go all fantasy on this
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Raising a melee weapon in badassery seems to be common in the last 3

Edit: Now in the form of a link, because fucking pictures take up a lot of space.

We need power armor!

1992132 Someone mention power armour?

:moustache:

YES POWER ARMOR!

2015759 Now that's some sexy armour. :ajsmug:

Well everyone knows the chief can work black and green like its no ones business.

TERRANS!!!

Should go find some pictures...

-Powers

Now Great Warriors of Humanity!
Champions who could lead us in any fight against Ponies!

^ Because these exist.

Theodore Roosevelt VS. Sasquatch...

Benjamin Franklin VS. Zeus...

More stuff...

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Needs more god like emperors of mankind in this thread

Clown Torres
Group Admin

"What makes humans unbeatable. Our compassion for the innocent. If we don't shield the innocent then what's the purpose of being human"

Comment posted by Clown Torres deleted Dec 17th, 2013

Propaganda Time!

What do you guys think? Makes a nice recruitment poster, right?

Clown Torres
Group Admin

2452291 Not good enough

Clown Torres
Group Admin

This thread demands more God like emperors of mankind.

Propaganda Time Part 2:

Come at us, Pegasi!!

FIRE!!!

Like to see the ponies get past these dapper bastards

RTK

1341891 I have seen people describe the American style of marching as more of a really specific/specialized forum of walk than anything else.

2471452 Do you even Gustavus Adolphus?

Yep, which is its purpose. Nothing but covering ground efficiently.

Seeing helmets marked with UN warms my heart!

In one of the space wolf novels, a bunch of Dark Angels and Space Wolves are fighting each other over a misunderstanding orchestrated by chaos, they figure it out though and kick ass together later. What alerts them to the fact they were tricked was when a crap ton of basilisk artillery rounds started falling around them (subtle). What do the space marines do? They grab all the guardsmen they can reach, toss them into a pile and them cover the pile with their bodies to protect the guardsmen from the shells. Non of the space marines who did this survived the shelling, but no guardsman was wounded. Afterwords, inspired by the loyalty and valor of the Astartes, those guardsmen go on to perform some major epic.

2526405 We can turn our best weapons into the best helpers!

I see a lot of men and machines within this thread. I have high respect for the men of past and present who spearheads our military's, and the inventors and engineers who create our great machines that allow us to carve our path into the earth, but we need more woman in this thread who are faithful to their Emperor.

The Emperor is our Father and our Guardian, but we must also Guard the Emperor.

By bolter shell, flamer burst and melta blast, the mutant, the heretic and the traitor alike are cleansed of their sin of existence. So has it been for five millennia, so shall it be unto the end of time.

LET US STRIKE AGAINST THOSE HUN KLINGON SCUM

Random fact: the flag over the Reichstag photo was staged:twilightsmile:

2633533 I know, it's still awsome though.

Comment posted by Clockwork Orange deleted Jan 22nd, 2014

That awkward moment when your a cruise missile detonates your house.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Humans defending innocent part 2

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 62