Humans are Superior 4,453 members · 1,248 stories
Comments ( 190 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 190

Thousands of raving fans lined outside of a comic book store to purchase their very own limited edition 'Fabulord Commisar Alexer' action figures.

4021337 Praise Commisar Alexer lol. That figure is amazing looking btw.

This actually makes me want to write a fic with this as a central premise, but I kinda have my hands full.

Ah yes. My favorite comic book series.

I stumbled upon it on a google images random search, along with the following images.

There really needs to be a fic or comic with Alexer in Equestria. Better bring Dropbear and John Hood with him.

I looked for my figure:

4021673 No Celestia, changeling, or currency shall go unmolested.

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

Introducing, for the low, low price of $85.99, the all new...

CLASSYGENERAL ACTION FIGURE

*Now with amazing hand-crafted war fans that would make any dishonorable ignoramus tremble in fear!

*Includes revolutionary pull string that activates his many sets of lines that shall inspire you for a call of war!
"Son, let's face facts... I'm a fucking doll, not an action figure."
"Get me some sake and we can really play!"
"Why am I not packed with a horse?!"
"Don't make me fight a knight, the katana is less useful than a toothpick at that point."

*Amazing weaboo smashing powers!

*And don't worry mom and dad, your kids won't be only playing when you buy this fabulous product, because it comes with a free copy of Sun Tzu's The Art of War, so the kids can learn!

HaS inc. does not take responsibility for any choking, slicing, disemboweling, banzai charges, declarations of Shogunates, shudo relationships with or without the figurine, underage drinking, profanity, decapitations, attempts at legal reform, stealing, burning of villages, paper cuts, flying red text, punches to the throat, Art of War quotes, conversions to Shinto-Buddhism, acronym creations, death poems, or any other effect created by the figurine's presence in any household it enters.

4021337 *is totally working on some comics, and might actually land a job in the comic industry*

It would be neat if HAS has its own comic series, right, eh? :trollestia:

4021875 1/6 scale? That's quite big. Unless you're rather small.

4021886 What, eh? How can I make a HAS comic, eh?

4021893 You're going into the comic industry and you can draw. Do it faget. :trollestia:

4021898 I can draw, eh... hmmmm, give me some time, eh. I'll see what I can come up with, but no promises, eh.

4021903 You never finished the one with me and you either. :applecry:

ClassyGeneral
Group Contributor

That's like the standard for actions figures back in the 60s when G.I. Joe started being a thing. Like, they were a foot tall, I even owned a few.

I mean, it is damn near $100 for basically a fucking manly dress-up doll. I best be rather big.

4021911 Because my shit exploded and my program died thus destroying all of my work, and I decided to instead pursue in writing my own novel(s), eh. The comic gig is just a possibility, but not a guarantee, eh.

4021926 Why do thing always go wrong? :trixieshiftleft:

You kept talking about going to college and then writing your book. You still plan on that?

4021934 Because my computer was very old, and ill maintained and it decided to actually explode, eh? :duck:

Yes, eh. And I applied for college back in November for English Literature, and Writing, but they haven't called back yet, eh. :eeyup:

4021944 So, that means you have a better one now? :trixieshiftright:

It's always a good idea to apply to multiple colleges to increase your chances of acceptance~

4021952 It could be better, but I manage to make a Frankenstein-esque computer by scavenging what is still serviceable from the wreck, and used my new computer parts I have been getting over the last year, eh.

I know, but I'm lazy, eh.

4021966 Oh... No War Thunder or Planetside still...

Dun be lazy, stoopid.

4021982 no pc games... but later whenever I stop being lazy, eh.

Shush you, eh.

4022042 So, never?

You can't shush me~

4022077 That's a likely probability, eh.

SHUSH!

4022094 HOORAY!

Hey, what would even a HAS comic look like or be aboot, eh?

4022096 Yeah, hooray...

Superheroes? Gang?

4022108 Street gang full of insane people who wears costumes, and goes around trying to conquer some territory, but fails all the time, eh?

4022127 Dammit... I'm going to die just writing it, but actually drawing it, eh? Holy balls...

4022140 Since when the hell is something worth it easy?

4022142 Is it actually worth making a HAS comic, eh? How long will it be? who will star in it? How much detail do I need to put into the art? Does it come in color or black and white?

4022152 Well, you could make an alpha comic, see how many people like it, possibly try to sell it and see if it gets popular. You could also just do an online comic series where you update whenever you want.

who will star in it?

The Old Guard, of course!
There's an OG list pinned to the forums, so you know who to add.

The Old Guard would star in it (You know, the main few), and then shit happens and the Puddle of Sacrifice becomes a thing! Hopefully that last part, anyway.

4022160 I'll probably have to write... I'll just write that the regulars are out to conquer the electronics isle at walmart, but as they make their trek across town high-jinks ensue, and they fail their mission because walmart closed just a minute before they arrived, eh. Just need to figure out what the high-jinks are, eh.

4022177 Someone saw some cash or something and it was blown away by the wind, but even though it kept flying through dangerous shit like thorn bushes, intersections, the freeway, the sewage plant, etc... They never give up.

Classy raging?
Grey being a faggot?
Happy being a she-faggot?
Someone triggering my IED?
Kelly showing Alexer pictures of Dislestia?

4022175 4022176 4022183 The Old Guard shall star in it, and here's the little overview of the story that I may actually work on later, eh.

Lord Commissar Alexer, our glorious leader has made it the Old Guard’s mission to conquer territory for the greater good. The Old Guard are sent out, and armed to conquer the electronics isle at walmart, but for what reason? We have no idea, seeing how Lord Commissar Alexer doesn’t tell us his master plan. He probably just wanted to kicked us out of the apartment after Kelly showed him some Dislestia...

As they make their trek across the city John Hood saw some cash or something and it was blown away by the wind, but even though it kept flying through dangerous shit like thorn bushes, intersections, the freeway, the sewage plant, etc... John Hood in his determination lead the pursuit for the money. Though after many hours when it was apparent that they lost the money Classy General started to rage, and to calm his mind he attacked the nearest person and that person was a Police Officer. When he realized his mistake he ordered us to run away or as he called it a tactical retreat, and ran we did from the Police.

And to everyone’s annoyance Grey and Happy in their heresy quickly started to be faggots once again, thus making Classy even angrier and through his anger he had lead us to more trouble when we accidentally ran towards a concealed bomb in the alley… Supposedly it wasn’t Chrome’s make shift explosive, but we all know it was his bomb. Now that everyone is in pain they all momentarily forgot that we were being chased by the police, and us being a bunch of babies couldn't find the will to continue running, then in her insanity Patty Cakes pulled out her gun and fired at the police. She said it was fiiiiiiine, but it wasn’t, because the Police were now shooting at the Old Guard. Everyone hated Patty at that moment, but they couldn’t stop loving her especially Grey and Red.

Now Red is practically the only sane individual in the group, and he always has a plan. Red tried to take the lead and take us to victory, but Classy who's also insane lead the charge to the Police much to Patty's delight… and after many hours of running throughout the city they failed their mission, because walmart closed just a minute before they arrived, eh.

It could be better, but fuck it, eh. It's all I can come up with when I'm tired, eh.

Red is practically the only sane individual in the group

HUZZAH! I CAN PASS FOR SANE!

4022276 I always thought you were the only true sane person in our group, eh. :trollestia:

4022265 Is gutt enough. You get gold star.

4022285 But I want a platinum star! :raritydespair:

eh.

:twilightblush: Ah thanks. I guess all those years of therapy paid off.

4022293 Therapy, eh!? :twilightoops:

4022288 Fine ye spoiled brat, you get a platinum star...

4022293 Woah woah woah.... therapy worked for you?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 190