Fluttercord 1,617 members · 1,222 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

We have new Discord episode on May 16

Based on this description, Discord is jealous of Fluttershy new friend (who in the animatic appears to be a female Earth Pony) and will most likely bring our goo friend to pretend that he doesn't care.
So basically this entire episode will explore further their friendship. It also make Discord look very insecure. In Three's a Crowd he went far to see if Twilight really treat him as a friend. Now he is afraid that his only friend is going to abandon him. In any case, this should create many opportunities for even more fanfics.

This is what I love about Discord. He's an all-powerful chaos god but is an extremely needy, overly-sensitive potato. Of course, no one can EVER know he is an extremely needy potato. Of course he keeps telling himself that no one knows...

Now I'm even more excited for this episode.

Me and my one friend have been hyping ourselves up for this episode for so long!

I just hope it's not the ONLY Discord ep he's in! But regardless, I'm super hyped for this!
Also

I could not agree more. Discord is our babyyyyyy!

ERMAHGERD!!!!!!!!! Cannot WAIT for this episode!!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooo excited for it EEK!!!!!!!!!!!! :pinkiehappy: :heart: :pinkiehappy: :heart: :pinkiehappy:

And so...the hype begins...YEAH!!!!(in Bulk Biceps voice) (We need a Bulk Biceps emoticon along with a Discord one). Haha lol:raritywink: I cannot wait for this episode :heart: I can feel it you guys...this will be our season...the season of Fluttercord!:yay: I mean, this has to be a sign. The first Discord episode we get it based around Fluttercord and it's the seventh episode of the season, this can't all be a coincidence. I agree, I hope we get more Discord episodes this season versus last season. We just can't get enough our potato baby Discord:raritywink: (I think we should call him that for now on...Potato baby:rainbowkiss:) Anyway, Equestria Daily just posted something interesting about Maud Pie. It's says on her trading card apparently that it's her dream to go to the Grand Galloping Gala. And so far, the trading cards have reveals S5 events that have already happened by Bulk Biceps working at the spa. So, could Maud Pie be the friend that Fluttershy brings to Gala? In the animatic, the mare next to Fluttershy doesn't look like Maud. To me, she looks like Rarity. I don't know. What do you guys think?

Finally! It's a whole month away, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. More Fluttershy and Discord interactions.

I don't think it's rarity- there's no horn.

Someone suggested it might be this new character design- which I love. Looks like a stoner pony!

https://derpiboo.ru/830239

Haha lol, it's funny, my friend just pointed this out to me not too long ago:twilightblush: Tehee:twilightsmile: So, yeah, you two are reading each others minds and you two are on a roll with the theories:trollestia: She also pointed out that Fluttershy could have meet this pony during her trip with the Breezies. Cool idea right?!:raritystarry: Although, it would be cool if Pinkie invited Maud as her guest to the Gala:heart:

Already making up headcanons for Stoner(!)pony. She's an Ethnobotanist (hence her shroom cutie mark) and is friends with Fluttershy because they both like nature. She's interested in the interactions between ponies and plants and might know Zecora for similar reasons.

Headcanon accepted :trollestia: (in Barney's voice from How I met your mother)!

I'm actually looking forward to how the rest of the Mane Six behave around Discord. He and Fluttershy are besties and I really love their friendship, but I want him to make friends with the others. Maybe not Pinkie. I'm afraid that those two teaming up would caus the universe to implode upon itself a million times.

I actually met M.A. Larson today at the L.A. Times Festival of Books and he told me that the ending was rewritten and he preferred the original. I also told him NOT to tell me. I still get to enjoy Magical Mystery Cure because I didn't know the no-so-secret ending.

The ending to what was re-written? Discord episode?

Based on the so called "leaked episode name list" by 4chan. There will be another episode called "What about Discord?". I think it might deal with him getting his throne inside the castle?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14