Straight Shipping 2,895 members · 6,611 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I was just wanting to ask what are some common Applejack straight ships, that don't involve any of her relatives? :twilightblush:

I think Soarin' tends to be the most common.

Applespike is the common straight ship.

I don't know if Caramel counts as one of her relatives or not, but if he doesn't, he would count as the most common straight ship for Applejack.

Unless, of course, you "cheated" and used OCs.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Soarin' is the most popular straight ship for Rainbow Dash. Though, admittedly, that's possible for Applejack as well.

There's AJ x Caramel.

I've seen some good Soarin'-Jack stories.

Spike actually seems to be the frontrunner here, at least if Derpibooru's image search is to be believed, followed by Caramel, then Soarin', then Flim and Trenderhoof. I think just below that is Prince Blueblood, Troubleshoes Clyde, and Shining Armor, and then we get Flash Sentry, Filthy Rich, Gallus, and Discord bringing up the rear. That's also not counting OCs, Rule 63, or crossovers.

I mean there was once I saw the Flim Flam brothers, but Carmel used to popular for some reason. Spike is the one I personally ship her with. Oh, there was also Rockhoof from the pillars

I don't know who I ship her with from MLP: FM, but I do ship her with Stevie Wonder in my stories, so yeah.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9