Straight Shipping 2,895 members · 6,611 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

What would be the Mane 6's male counterpart for shipping? (And maybe an "Elements of Love" story.)

So far I have-

Big Mac :heart: Fluttershy

Soarin :heart: Rainbow Dash

Flash Sentry :heart: Twilight Sparkle

Got nothin' for the others.

Burned Oak :heart: Apple Jack

Cheese Sandwhich :heart: PinkyPie (because of reasons)

Flim and Flam :heart: Rarity (I am really not sure about her... but I think she is kinky and what would be more thrilling than twins? )

Applejack :heart: Caramel

Pinkie :heart: Cheese Sandwich

Rarity :heart: Fancy Pants, Spike, or Noone (Single)

Considering Equestria's gender ratio: Some of the Mane 6 could marry the same man.

Cheese Sandwich and Pinkie Pie are pretty clear counterparts. For the other two, I think you could work with multiple options depending on what you would define as the trait making them counterparts, I suppose.

Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich
Fancy Pants and Rarity
Not sure about Applejack though...

Pinkie and Soarin. Soarin loves pie nuff said.
Dash totally would hook up with Thunderlane in my head canon.
Rarity and Delivery Pony from Rarity Investigates. She flirts with him, so clearly they in love.
Twilight and Prince Blueblood. I always thought it was a shame he never had more screen time. They hook up after some wacky character arcs showing he isn't so bad and giving him some character growth.
Fluttershy and Bow Hothoof. She's a homewrecker? Open marriage/heard? Maybe or maybe she comforts him after his wife dies?
Applejack and Coloratura. After reading that one fic with Coloratura as MtF trans I can't see her as anything but trans. Maybe make it a three way love triangle with Donut Joe if there has to be a male I guess.

Applejack đź’– Trenderhoof

Pinkie Pie đź’– Cheese Sandwich

Rarity đź’– Blueblood

Rarity's is probably Fancy Pants (though I'm much more of a Sparity fan.)

Pinkie is Cheese Sandwich (duh :derpytongue2:!)

As for AJ, MAYBE Caramel or Troubleshoes.

To me Fluttershy and Big Mac is kinda of boring

I personally ship that Mchoof guy the one the with the overalls cause they share a love of animals in common.

I like Truce Spase and Twilight
Or Sunburst and Twilight

Rainbow Dash x Soring

AJ x Rockhoof cause he has strength he know how to work hard.

Rarity x Fashion Plate

Comment posted by Phantom Dragon deleted Jul 23rd, 2020

Why does AJ have so few love interests?? I mean, she’s pretty “no-nonsense” so that might have something to do with it? Rarity too, and even though she’s the charmer of the six, there aren’t really any worthy males to ship her with. I kind of automatically ship Fluttercord, but I don’t exactly know how I feel about it. For now I’m in between.
K, enough of that, here’s some shipping ideas:

Twilight + Flash

Rainbow Dash + Soarin

Pinkie Pie + Cheese

(Maybe) Rarity + Thunderlane

(Maybe) Fluttershy + Discord

Burned Oak and Aj? interesting ship. I like it!

FluttershyxME:trollestia:
Rarity xME:trollestia:
ApplejackxBurnt Oak. I actually really do like that one.
TwilightxME:trollestia:
PinkieX.........Cheese sandwich. They are soul mates lets face it.

I like that rarity ship.

I think if AJ has to be straight shipped, she would be a daddies girl :D She needs an older strong male in her life who gives her the feeling of a loving protecting male role model ^^

So what your saying is Aj would be calling him daddy.

just when they are alone ;)

"I think if AJ has to be straight shipped, she would be a daddies girl :D She needs an older strong male in her life who gives her the feeling of a loving protecting male role model ^^"

I had a similar thought for Rainbow Dash. She's basically a young man (well, young adult tomboy), and she can be a bit out-of-control. I think she could use an older male figure in her life, to give her guidance and help keep her grounded. Someone who could be to her, what she is to Scootaloo.

Of course, Rainbow is a woman. So that older male figure could end up becoming her husband.

you are totally right :D
but unless AJ, Rainbow still has a loving and caring father who supports her :D

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20