Fimfiction Editorial 305 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 66 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 66

I would like to recommend my own blog post:
Emotional Fics Just Aren't What They Used To Be

I give a breakdown of a few core rules of writing emotional and believable stories and give an example or two.

Holy crap. No, ignore my blog completely. This guy did the work of a term paper for this . Post this guys recommendation.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

Garnot is doing a series on the "pillars of writing", starting with Character.

Since AcreuBall picked a different blogpost from his own as his one suggestion, I'm going to suggest his.

Ball's Quick and Sexy Run-down on Dressmaking (for writing Rarity scenes!)

I wrote this blog post originally for my little tumblr, but since you got this awesome idea, I decided to publish it here, too. It's me writing about ponies and escapism. I argue that the most common way to interpret the fandom misses it mark here.

This blog by TheSheepMaster. It's kind of inspirational feeling, and probably describes many writers' writing process.

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

People write a lot of stuff.

Like Bradel Bound talking at length about picking pony names.

Some of my favorite writers had a really interesting discussion about loyalty and Rainbow Falls episode here. Its mostly in the comments, so idk if that qualifies.

Comment posted by Piquo Pie deleted Feb 3rd, 2014

Mr. Perry has released an update in his Suffering the Feature Box saga, just in case he wasn't already included in Issue #2 (but having a significant number of upvotes compared to his competitors, excluding him would be puzzling).

For the uninitiated, John takes the plunge through anything and everything within that most hallowed of spaces here on FimFiction, does his best to assign credit where it's merited regardless of the subject matter, and isn't afraid to vilify examples of reprehensible fic, either. He is the reader we need, not the one we deserve.

This is an awesome blog post.

I found this post by TheJediMasterEd about ponies, furries, and the true meaning of metal deeply touching.
:raritycry: Bad touch! Bad touch!

Wanderer D
Group Admin

2571152 This is an excellent blog, but sadly it's outside of fimfic :facehoof: if we were taking blogs from all sources this would have definitely been in the editorial

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 66