Silver Spoon 692 members · 489 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

...anyone else disappointed to not see what Silver Spoon's cart would have looked like?

5409547 Silver Spoon was busy making victory pudding. With a spoon.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

5409547 I'm more disappointed not to have seen any members of Silver's family! She seemed excited about the race at the start of the episode, and then didn't show after that. Along with half the rest of the class, for that matter.

5409547. I was disappointed with the episode in general for various reasons (Stupid plot not done properly, etc...) but this isn't the place for that. I admit it would have been cool to see her cart, probably would look like a spoon dragster on wheels or something.

It was kind of disappointing that she wasn't even in the derby despite looking quite ecstatic about it.

5409552 Victory pudding for DT no doubt.:raritywink:

5409584 It was sad not seeing lots of the ponies in the derby.

5409547 I wish she was in it. Silver is best filly after all.

We didn't see Silver because carts aren't her style. She built a massive, spoon-themed catapult, turned it upside down so the flinging part was set firmly against the ground, hopped on, triggered it, and launched the entire catapult through the air, riding it straight to the finish line.

Her method was the fastest, most creative, and most traditional in line with 4th-century (post-NMM) Equestrian siege weaponry, for which I choose to believe she won all three of those silver-looking medals. AND MELTED THEM DOWN INTO SPOONS.

5409596 Funniest thing I've heard all day concerning this crappy episode.:rainbowlaugh: Thanks for giving me a smile, man.:twilightsmile:

It fills my heart with sunshine all the while, yes it does! :pinkiehappy:

Silver Spoon is Pinkie's singing voice. I think.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

Yes, she is, a fact that makes me a happy bunny. :pinkiehappy: Shannon Chan-Kent is like a professional opera singer and she's just amazing

5409547 Yeah, that was a disappointment as well. We even got to see Snips racing with his father, Snips of all ponies. What makes him more important or interesting than Silver Spoon, Diamond's gal pal and best friend?

My headcanon for Silver Spoon's mother is this mare:

My headcanon is that Silver was originally going to team up with Pinkie Pie, and they were planning out their cart until Pinkie asked Silver to taste test SugarCube Corner's new milkshake flavours. She drink all of nine flavours, got a tummy ache and was unable to race.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

5413308 Well, dammit. I was pretty sold on Eyeswirl's brilliant theory, but this one involves milkshake. I'm gonna have to reconsider.

Also, a Pinkie/Silver team-up just sounds darn adorable.

Elric of Melnipony
Group Contributor

As we've seen, there's a lot of cuteness that comes with the territory when fillies are drinking milkshakes.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18