The Good HiE List 7,144 members · 462 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Is there any stories where a human is thrust into another pony's mind like a alternate personality?

I know there's one for dash and pinkie, but are there any others?

i can think of 3 it is a mini series of sorts.
here is the first.
Dash of humanity.

Might not be exactly what you're looking for, but "I Am Not Sombra" has Sombras mind being replaced by a humans. So maybe its close enough to what you're looking for?

There's My Voice in a Head. Story it self is canceled, but I remember enjoying what was there and there's a blog post that talks about what would have happened.

Not exactly what you are asking for but an excellent story. Life Finds a Way by LiveFreeOrDie Colt wakes up with a life's worth of a mans memories.

A Human, A Pony Princess and a Mistake
This one and it's sequel was floating on the front page a few years back now and it's not bad from memory, however the 3rd book in the series has basically been left to rot with only 3 chapters. Overall from what I do remember is that I enjoyed the first 2 books and kept a keen eye on them as they updated.

I know a twilight one that I found good, she gets replaced by a dude, not a snowflake at that, thats actually the best part, and twilight gets replaced the moment she lands on ponyville the first time so everyone goes with it since no one in town knows her exept for spike, i found it cool.

I know a twilight one that is good, its not finished but the read is friken worth it, its funny because twilight gets taken over the moment she first lands in poniville so only spile knows something is off, its called My Twilight Facade https://www.fimfiction.net/story/225150/my-twilight-facade

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8