Apple Bloom is Best Pony 931 members · 1,692 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

"I totally didn't come here to insult you you or anything, so don't get all defensive geek. Like, I even invited your two loser friends over. So, take it already!"

If you like comedies and cute come on down to the Diamond Cutters and show some support for some Filly 5 action.

Apple Bloom once again has a BRILLIANT idea! Come see what it is!

She may only be in one of the stories, but I hope you give the other a fair chance as well.

...it took me seeing all three of these posts to get the gimmick.

Maybe accompany all of these posts with a Diamond Tiara pic or something? :twilightsmile:

While I am not too interesting in the story, the group on the other hand does intrigue me since I get sick and tried of the "bully the bully" fics that pop up every so often, the ones I have to resit saying "Congrat you've made the CMC in being a bigger set of bullies that Diamond and Silvy"

2126601 You know, joining all those reminds me of just how small a world this is. :heart:

Updated all three. ;3

(reloads original post)

omg. You're trying to corrupt me, aren't you? :twilightblush:

2126622 God, I know what you mean. Breaks my heart when I see the CMC become nastier than the ones that pick on them... Heck, while they may be kids and pretty ignorant about life and death, they did try to kill Babs (who was all kinds of relishing in her power.)

I like fluffy lighthearted and plausible stories. While I won't say anyone of them would be thinking of silly things like dating, a light hearted comical ship is better than self-projection fics any day.

Thanks for the interests and understanding!

There is nothing remotely wrong between two crushing fillies who haven't been tainted by the evils of the adult world and its views. It's a love that, while not fully understood at the time, you just KNOW they are the ones you want to be with forever. Sadly, being taken away by your parents or your love one relocating with theirs tend to shatter those silly delusions you have when you're young.

It's only evil if you make it evil.

I am not Diamond's biggest fan, after all she is a bully, but for a fandom to advocating the literal bashing and at times out right killing of the fillies while at the same time have the actual villains being the darlings of the fandom despite doing far worse things that a bunch of school yard bullies really irks me.

...I'm being silly, Tel.

Crushing is cute! I mean, if it goes past a certain level of (*ahem*) physicality I'm out so fast I was never actually there at all, but the two pictures in this thread? Utterly adorbs. :heart:

arcum42
Group Admin

It does bug me on Cubic Zirconia that I occasionally get these comments from people that are really happy about all of the horrible things happening to her. Given that she's the main character, and is supposed to be somewhat sympathetic, it's a bit irritating,

Hopefully they figure out eventually that I'm heading towards redeeming her, not just torturing her for fun. Of course, I think most of the people reading it get that, anyways...

--arcum42

I'm not going to name names but I have been following the tumblr comic Shapeless Sun and had a faceplam moment with a fellow writer that was quite pleased that Celestia is now a changeling and captured by Chrysalis... not quite understanding that Celestia will regain her powers and retake her home (and not be executed).

Some readers have their preconceived notions on characters and nothing will make them change their minds.

arcum42
Group Admin

Yeah. I've never totally understand people hating Celestia, really. She does tend to suffer from 'absent mentor' syndrome, but I'm sure she's pretty busy running everything. And having her executed would tend to cause problems with the sun not rising in the morning.

In my case, what Diamond Tiara did was bad, but was nowhere near deserving having her father break her tiara into pieces and kick her out, leaving her homeless. It's disproportionate retribution, is child abandonment, and will undoubtedly get him in trouble in the future, But I get these comments about her getting what she deserved and it 'serving her right' occasionally.

Fortunately, those comments are far outweighed by ones that want to lynch Filthy Rich. ^_^

--arcum42

Well in the comic Celestia's powers were sent to Luna so Chrysalis couldn't take it, and you are correct she is running a whole country.

You're trying to corrupt me, aren't you?

The Queen of Cute Shipping worries about the influence of cute shipping? :rainbowhuh: :derpytongue2:

they did try to kill Babs

Nah, they just wanted to seriously endanger her, with perhaps a side of light maiming. :pinkiehappy:

arcum42
Group Admin

Oh yes. Apple Bloom's plan could easily have broken Bab's legs, to say the least. And that's just when a bully was non-stop picking on her everywhere she went. You can imagine if Apple Bloom had actually been seriously hurt by Babs...

--arcum42

They say the trees grow particularly well on a little mound in Sweet Apple Acres known as "Missing Pony Hill".
Nopony knows why they call it that, though...

2128848 2128727 Yeah, it's no different from how Diamond Tiara, in Arcum's story, thought it'd be funny to see the CMC crash into the mud down the side of the road on that small hillside. They instead ended up NOT landing in the mud and AB being seriously injured as a result.

What the CMC did in One Bad Apple is exactly that, Babs could of been seriously hurt in all that. They learned a lesson later about some stuff but I don't think they really knew just how dangerous a stunt they pulled. I know I did something similar to a kid once when I was 5 and while *I* thought it'd be funny, they ended up crying. I did not expect them to end up crying. I mean you see all that stuff all the time on TV, right?

Kids do stupid things. That's just how it is. Even Diamond Tiara, as clever as she is.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17