Apple Bloom is Best Pony 929 members · 1,692 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Who's apple filly's best chum, soulmate, confidant, ally, buddy, amiga, pal, parter......

oh, umm..right. So who do you think should be Applebloom's best ship for just friends?

Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.

4961549 :rainbowhuh: Well, who else? Her fellow Cutie Mark Crusaders.

well, I meant mostly one pony? Who's the best friend?:twilightsmile:

ooo, I didn't really explain that well. I meant in your opinion, who you would ship Applebloom with, one pony, as a cute friend

Neither. Just as with the Mane Six, nopony is a better friend than the other. It's a relationship of equals, with each having a particular strength that balances out the others. :twilightsmile:

SWEETIE BELLE! I feel they have more in common than AB and Scoots.

4961549 Hard to say since she's only really hung out with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. She's had a lot of interaction with Diamond Tiara though, largely because their families are business partners, and the two of them will likely inherit the family business when they're older.

I thought her friendship with Maud Pie was cute.

There's also the colt she met, Tender Taps. Helped him overcome his stage fright and he earned his Cutie Mark at his dance recital in On Our Marks (where the girls decide to do different activities after they gained their cutie marks).

I have to go with Tender Taps, too. He went to cheer her up when he was feeling down himself, having been sent to the corner. They played off of each other very well, even if he was lazily animated at times.

Edit: what I mean is, they have something that goes both ways, and very obviously so. She helped him out of a tough spot that involved other ponies (his class, his dance teacher), he helped her with her dance moves and got her out of the Lesson Zero craziness she was slipping into, while he was dealing with his own issues.

And dangit, I want to see Apple Bloom learn more dance moves. There needs to be a pony version of Riverdance, and those two are our best shot so far.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12