Sweetiebot 701 members · 135 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Is it alright to write a fic for this here group where Sweetie Bot is a Megaman X style reploid? Or does it have to be the Sweetie Bot from FiW? Let me know.

That'd be awesome, go for it :D

I agree with Sabata

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

The fact that there's a specific folder for FiW Sweetie Bot pretty much means that Sweetie Bot's that aren't from FiW are welcome. As long as it's about Sweetie Belle, and she's some form of robot. I'd probably allow cyborg Sweetie Belle as well, as well as AI Sweetie Belle.

--Sweetie Belle

You would allow AI Sweetie Belle. :unsuresweetie:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, I'll admit I haven't thought that much about the categories here. This was originally CyborgPony's group. I added them as an admin to the FiW group and they added me as an admin here. Subsequently, they mostly left the site and I took over.

There isn't much activity here usually, though, which is a shame. We need more robotic Sweetie Belle stories. Thunderstruck is still a favorite of mine, despite no updates since 2016...

An ai could easily get a body later and be a robot, though, or even multiple bodies..

EThunder Struck
Stephanie's greatest home invention is named Sweetie Belle. It's a very advanced piece of machinery, as well as adorable. And it thinks it's alive!?
MerlosTheMad · 76k words  ·  2,364  65 · 272k views

--Sweetie Belle

True
I'd read that in a heart beat!!!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8