Romance is Magic! 1,721 members · 5,373 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I just thought I'd ask and try to find some potential love interest for our cardboard cutout skeleton pony, Skellinore.

The only conditions are that he must be a pony and he can't be Big Mac. Also they have to be a stallion.

But that stallion has a horn?!

if you haven't seen that episode. Big Mac RP's as a unicorn warrior

Zephyr Breeze?
Joking!
Seriously though there are a lot of males in the show that don't get a lot of focus on them. Ones that come immediately to mind are: Double Diamond, Party Favor, Prince BlueBlood, Cheese Sandwich, Soarin, Thunderlane, Star Gazer. etc.
Or make up an Oc. It's not like there isn't an mlp wiki where you could find tons of stallions I haven't already ticked off. Hope that helps.

6979336 Yep. :eeyup:

6979337 I'm mostly curious to see what others think would be a good ship for Skellinore. :pinkiesmile:

How about Feather Bangs? He needs all the practice he can get for talking to girls

Hmm Sunburst? He seems like the type who might meet her in a roleplaying game.

6979357 In a way Feather Bangs kind of makes sense. It is possible that after the whole Sugar Plumb (if I remember her name right) Big Mac and Feather Bangs might have become friends, then something happens, Feather Bangs is depressed and Big Mac decides to invite him to a game.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9