Polyamory 1,763 members · 1,251 stories
Comments ( 35 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 35

The best for me is :ajsmug: x :rainbowdetermined2: x :fluttershysad:, hooves down. AppleShy happens to be my favorite mane 6 pairing, and AppleDash is somewhere near that. FlutterDash I don't like nearly as much, but I don't have any problem with it. I have a story planned for these three, but I have yet to write it. I'm going to make it a real love triangle (where pony a likes pony b, pony b likes pony c, and pony c likes pony a rather than two ponies liking one or something like that)

:yay::twilightsmile::pinkiesmile:

or

:yay::twilightsmile::ajsmug:

Can't decide.

Scorpan
Group Admin

Entire Mane 6 OTP :pinkiecrazy:

Good, somepony who agrees with me. Awesome! :rainbowdetermined2:

Honestly, I haven't actually read any that have been restricted to the Mane 6, (More reason for a group like this, to find those!) so I'd be speculating. :facehoof:

I think some would likely be more interesting than others.
For my favorite... hmm...
I like Flarity, for the contrast between a strong, dynamic, LOUD personality and... fluttershy.

I think Twi's no-nonsense benevolence and naive care would be a cute addition there, as the middle ground between the two.
Dash's utter brashness, added to Rarity would probably overwhelm poor Shy, which would be fun to see too, for different reasons.

For non-mane-6 stuff, anything starting with a Twixie base would probably get my stamp of approval.
Or, from a more controversial angle, Twilunestia.

Mane 6 only?

I'm another Rarijackdash fan. They make SO much sense as a trio who occasionally pair off when one or the other can't take the drama/ego/workload of one of their lovers.

Outside that? PinkieCakes all the way. It just feels right.

Especially if, like me, you think the Cakes are aging hippies. :pinkiegasp:

Pretty much the Mane Six as a whole or any subdivision flies well with me =) But a damn good writer with a damn good story can always introduce new characters to my limited recipe book; I rooted for Cheerilee in one author's amazing story, and Derpy in another. So I'm quite maleable =)

:trixieshiftright::twilightsmile::rainbowdetermined2:

Twixie Dash is my OT3 :pinkiehappy:

I also like ScootaDiamondBloom. :applecry::scootangel:[insert Diamond Tiara emoticon here]

And I think these four together can be pretty good, too: :ajsmug::raritywink::rainbowkiss::trixieshiftleft:

:twilightsmile::rainbowdetermined2::pinkiehappy:

Is my OT3. Because Twidash is my favorite ship, and I enjoy RainbowPie as well (although as Twidash is my OTP, I prefer it).

:unsuresweetie::scootangel::applecry:

Because CMC.

:unsuresweetie::scootangel::applecry::moustache:

Because CMC + Spike.

Nothing like Toy Shipping :twilightsheepish:

ScootaDiamondBloom? Where'd that one come from? That's probably the most unique ship I've seen listed so far. I don't mean this as criticism, just wondering where it came from.

I was having trouble deciding between DiamondBloom and ScootaDiamond, and I thought... Hey, why not all three? :pinkiecrazy:

Makes perfect sense to me.

Favourite OT3? Gods, I change my favourite regular ship on a daily basis (hence the reason why I founded Crack Ships Inc.).

At the moment, I am experimenting with FlutterLunaCord (AKA Flutters gets all the villains) and TwiLunaPie (Tuna Pie).

:rainbowkiss::twilightsmile::ajsmug: All the way.

:rainbowkiss::twilightsmile::pinkiehappy: Is nice, too.

And :yay::raritywink::ajsmug: for good measure.

To hell with it, :rainbowkiss::twilightsmile::ajsmug::pinkiehappy::raritywink::yay:

Romantic lasting relationship = AppleDashLight
Kinky friends with benefits until their special somepony comes along = RariJackDash

So in discussing a dark adventure story with a friend, I found a new OT3 that has a pairing I never thought I'd consider. Flutterdashlight. I usually have such problems with Flutterdash, but the injection of Twilight to the mix solves so many problems for me. There was a discussion I had at one point with bookplayer about Appledashshy, that didn't work for me because, basically, there was nothing Dash was bringing to the triad. Fluttershy got a protector and emotional support out of Applejack, Applejack got a pony to protect and Dash got...well? In that instance, Applejack and Rainbow Dash were serving similar roles for Fluttershy, so she wasn't getting anything unique from one over the other, and Fluttershy didn't inform the Appledash dynamic in a meaningful way. It serves as a pro argument for Appledash and Appleshy, and Applejack could help fix my inherent problems with Flutterdash, but it wasn't satisfying to me as a triad. I think triads work best when the third pony brings something unique to the table for the individual diads making up the group.

In comes Flutterdashlight. Here, Fluttershy is getting two unique viewpoints in a partnership. Dash is her protector, providing emotional and physical strength for her to turn to. Twilight is her emotional nurturer, helping balance her fears with introspective guidance. Twilight also repairs my problems with Flutterdash, as she would serve as an arbiter that kept communication alive and honest, so there wouldn't be any unvoiced problems due to Dash being overprotective of Shy's feelings and Shy being too quiet to voice her issues. Fluttershy also provides a grounding influence to Dash and Twilight, who can both be hot tempered and prone to overreactions. And lastly Dash offers a playful and spicy injection of fun and relaxation to the Twishy, which would definitely be a nice addition to their quiet and reserved rapport.

It's perfect. :pinkiegasp:

:rainbowlaugh:

The flash that pic is based off of is...:pinkiecrazy: I never considered from it based on how terribly ooc they all were. The discussion was around a story that sort of naturally had Flutterdashlight arise from the events of the story, and of course I then overanalyze every little thing I think about, so I started looking at Flutterdashlight. I'm surprised by how well it works. Looks like I got a new OT3.

I like :ajsmug::rainbowkiss::twilightsmile: too.

:yay::rainbowkiss::eeyup:
(Oh yeah...)

I want to see a fic with Luna having a royal harem. I'm not really a picky guy when it comes to the other ponies involved, but a Luna poly fic would be EPIC.

:twilightblush::rainbowdetermined2::pinkiehappy:

Because PinkieDash is my favorite ship, I also love Twidash, and I can live with Twipie.

Any good TwiDashPie stories??

My favorite would have to be :ajsmug::rainbowdetermined2::pinkiehappy:.
Because AppleDash is my OTP, I love PinkieDash, and ApplePie is pretty cute too.

But I do enjoy :twilightblush::ajsmug::rainbowdetermined2:. I find them cute too.

778927 Cadance x Shining X Chrysalis.

Spike X Luna X Celestia. :moustache: :trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 35