Adopt a Human 1,688 members · 272 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

It has been four years since the last blight against Equestria and peace is returned to Harmony. This includes all of the lands, from the Majestic City of Canterlot to the Untamed Forest of Everfree. The Tree of Harmony, Protecter of the Wild and true Potentate of the Forest, keeps watch of the land. But every few centuries, the power within it gives rise to the mythical pony of Harmony: Dalyor.

As the Tree is the protecter of the Wild, Dalyor is the Soul of the Forest, ever kind and ever loving to all life in the forest, be it Hydra or Timberwolves. Then one summer night, after wondering the forest peacefully. She heard the sound of something crying. Being the ever caring Dalyor she is, she investigated the cries and found a species unlike anything she ever saw. It was some kind of bipedal primate wrapped in some grey cloth. Where its parents was, was unknown and Dalyor couldn't leave it on itself. So after finding out that it was a boy, she found out that he was heavy and strong like iron, yet gentle and caring like the wind. Thus Dalyor named this creature Ironwind, as she looked after him until she could find his original family or until he can look after himself.

Follow Dalyor and Ironwind's lives as the creature slowly grows up and looks at the Soul of the Forest as his mother and slowly Dalyor seeing him as her son, whilst hiding him from Equestrian eyes, who claims Ironwind to be a danger to the whole world for not being apart of said world.

Just a random idea in my head. What you guys think?

This seems like a great idea for a story, just one thing. DONT PUT IT ON HITUS ONE DAY AND NEVER WORK ON IT AGAIN!

looks good its just beyond my power

yes ten times over i hate it when stories do that

Yeah, i mean, if your going to write a story that you can't finish, then don't write it at all

its different if its been going for a while and the author looses interest but fresh off the box and on hiatus thats just cruel

Sounds awesome

I like the picture and well the idea is not to bad.

Its okay if its been a half year or so woth 10-20 chapters. But if the iatus last longer than 1 year cancel it instead so peopledont have hope

qazse
Group Admin

I approve and hope to see it. Though 1 question, does this take place in present equestria, or in the past?

Present Equestria. So in time of good Discord and Starlight, and the rise of dragon Lord Ember and King Thorax

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10