Miss Harshwhinny is Best Pony 397 members · 94 stories
Comments ( 42 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 42
horizon
Group Contributor

Hey guys, I just read some blog post about a new thing over at Amazon where people can actually write fanfic for money. Sweet! All my long nights of writing self-insert fantasies about hot HW sexs are about to pay off!

The catch is that the program is starting with a bunch of fandoms I've never heard of: "[the] New York Times best-selling book series Gossip Girl, by Cecily von Ziegesar; Pretty Little Liars, by Sara Shepard; and Vampire Diaries, by L.J. Smith." So if I want to write a HW novel that's going to make me a millionaire I'm going to have to make it a crossover with some stupid universe that'll just drag down the hot sportspony and stadium-inspecting action.

Since the Wikipedia pages for those series are all "blah blah blah, tl;dr words," I was hoping someone would be willing to tell me what those series are about, and the best way to integrate them all with my upcoming story, so I can get to work on my masterpiece.

THANKS!!!! :rainbowkiss::heart::rainbowkiss::heart::rainbowkiss:

They're a lot like Equestria Girls, except the characters don't start as ponies at first.

Harshwhinny told her companion the latest rumor she had heard.

"Oh Ms Harshwhinny," the stallion said, "you are such a gossip girl. Just like the characters in Gossip Girl by Cecily Von Ziegesar."

"This is no idle gossip. The rumor led me to a firsthand account of the life of a bloodsucking undead monster," said Harshwhinny.

"You mean like a vampire's diary, the sort seen in the smash hit intellectual property Vampire Diaries by L. J. Smith? Harsh, you can't believe everything you read."

"I thought you might say that, since the diary outs you as a double agent," said Harshwhinny leveling her shotgun at the treacherous traitor. "Too bad. You were kind of cute despite you diminutive stature." Our kickass hero fired her shotgun and blew the bad guy's brains out. "What a shame you turned out to be a Pretty Little Liar by Sara Shepard"

If you read that you owe me money, BTW.

1025580 Some people die, there's a lot of silly bitches doing silly bitch things with the gossip and the sex and the drama, and sometimes they are vampires.

What if HW was a sexy vampire hunter, cause then she coud sex all the sexy vampiers.

I googled the Vampire Diaries, and it looked like it was about two whiny vampires going after the same girl. So the fanfic could be about Miss Harshwhinny, sexy vampire hunter, offing both the vampires then having sexy times with the girl in question herself.

You could probably write that without even having to read the series. Just look up their names so you know who she's staking...

1026060 That's true. I like the way you think, sir. Mebbe we could do a cowrite?
Split all proceeds 40-60 to you, since you're the idea-man and all.

No no no, she needs to be a sexy vampire inspector.

1026080 OH there are too many good ideas out here. if she kills the vampires that aren't sexy enough then she can totally 'inspect' and sex the sexy ones and stuff. Or the girl they want to have sexytimes with.

I'll think about it, but I'm a little occupied with my two main fanfics at the moment. And I have yet to introduce Miss Harshwhinny in them yet, too.

Still contemplating that, really. In Cubic Zirconia, I could have her adopt Diamond Tiara easily enough, and give Filthy Rich the drubbing he deserves.

Now sure how I could have her help Scootaloo learn to fly in Just Winging It, though.

Eh, sexy vampires gets a little cliche. I'd prefer sexy vampire hunters. Maybe they'll add 'Twilight' to the list, so Miss Harshwhinny can stake Edward, too. And Bella.

1026109 Ok, you're the boss! When do I start and who can I yell at?

Skywriter
Group Admin

I would like to go on the record and say that, as a trendsetter, I have always been willing to receive money for my fanfics. This is just institutionalizing a process that I wanted to happen several years ago, and as a result, I believe I am due a portion of the royalties for this "new idea".

Skywriter
Group Admin

DAMNIT WHY DID THEY NOT CHOOSE "CAPTAIN PLANET AND THE PLANETEERS" FOR THIS PILOT PROJECT?!?

I COULD BE ROLLING IN IT RIGHT NOW

horizon
Group Contributor

I read your story (which was cool btw), and I was about to mail you your share of the royalties, but that would have left me without any money to pay 1029380 so I sent your share to him instead. :twilightsheepish:

horizon
Group Contributor

> a sexy vampire inspector

Is this supposed to mean that Harshwhinny is a vampire inspector who is sexy, or an inspector of sexy vampires?

horizon
Group Contributor

She's a vampire who inspects sexy.

Skywriter
Group Admin

This raises an interesting point. What exactly is the literary "order of operations"? Does "(Sexy Vampire) Hunter" automatically trump "Sexy (Vampire Hunter)"

And more topically, what does this mean for My Little Pony? Are we actually watching "(My Little) Pony", or "My (Little Pony)"?

And who is this Miss Harshwhinny I keep hearing about?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Personally, I don't think that Miss Harshwhinny is our real gold mine here. If we're gonna monetize this fandom, we're going to need stories where Shining Armor gets turned into a girl and has girl-on-girl sexs with Cadance. We're going to need lots of those, and I can't find any at all.

Skywriter
Group Admin

1037319, 1037328
People like you are ruining the Harshwhinny fandom. If you don't know who Miss Harshwhinny is, or don't think that we can sell our crappy unfinished fanfics about her for money, what are you even doing here?

Skywriter
Group Admin

I don't think that this forum is really about Miss Harshwhinny, per se.

Skywriter
Group Admin

HOLY CRAP

LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THE GROUP

Skywriter
Group Admin

You really think there's a large-scale market for that?

Skywriter
Group Admin

Let me rephrase. I would buy them. But I'm absolutely stinking rich with YouTube money from my popular web-series, "Cooking in the Summoning Circle". My program about summoning a Barbecue Sauce Elemental from the Para-Elemental Plane of Barbecue Sauce made me some phat l00t.

Skywriter
Group Admin

You... you summoned a barbecue sauce elemental?

Skywriter
Group Admin

And a bacon one, yes.

Skywriter
Group Admin

You're meddling with powers you can't possibly hope to comprehend.

Skywriter
Group Admin

Delicious powers I can't possibly hope to comprehend.

Skywriter
Group Admin

I've got a new series that's indistinguishable from "Sex and the City" except all the characters were at one time ponies but they never mention this fact and have no residual traits or characteristics or anything. It's called "Sex and the City".

Skywriter
Group Admin

"Sexy" is like multiplication except for words. Any clauses containing the word "sexy" should be chunked first.

Skywriter
Group Admin

нє αяяινєѕ ѕσση
αη∂ нє ιѕ
ƒℓανσяƒυℓ...

horizon
Group Contributor

b̲̆ͣ̎̾̃a͕͞c̗̗̟̿̾ͪͣ̀̊̎ò̶̥̼̍ͯ͛n̼̤ͤ͂̉̉ͩ͒

horizon
Group Contributor

According to traditional rules of mathematics, if there's no explicit grouping for operators of equal precedence, they are resolved strictly left to right. So in fact we are watching (My Little) Pony.

Since it's Lauren Faust's show, this means that we are watching ponies which are small in a manner that is particular to Faust. This is great news for fanfic writers, because if we merely make them small in different ways, we have our own original intellectual property!

You can tell that "sexy" is multiplicative (modifies each word) rather than additive (modifies one word) because of the "x". This is also why (The Great and Powerful) Trixie automatically has all adjectives applied to her, to the extent that she is never seen without at least two nearby.

horizon
Group Contributor

So what happens when "sexy" and "Trixie" are used in the same phrase?

horizon
Group Contributor

Alicornication.

horizon
Group Contributor

Oh sweet Faust. Is that an Odin Sphere reference, with Trixie as Gwendolyn?

BRB need to change pants

horizon
Group Contributor

You see what I mean then.

Skywriter
Group Admin

I think you need to share with the group the exact nature of the stain in question.

Grape juice, right?

horizon
Group Contributor

Foxberry extract, actually.

I hate it when I spill that stuff. One drop hits my lap, and every pair of pants in the house turns purple.

Skywriter
Group Admin

So you were so excited about the Great and Powerful Sexie up there that you foxberried your pants?

horizon
Group Contributor

I am a foxberry, if you know what I mean. :trollestia:

Skywriter
Group Admin

Actually, I have no farking clue whatsoever.

horizon
Group Contributor

To be honest, neither do I. I was hoping you'd be able to figure it out for me. :fluttershysad:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 42