Hasbroverse 232 members · 53 stories
Comments ( 74 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 74
RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

Thanks to Celestia's Paladin for this idea...

Here is a thread where you folks can... go crazy with Hasbroverse ideas. Stuff you'd like to see, wish to see, so on and so forth. Brainstorming, guessing, any and all that. It won't be canon... or might be someday. :rainbowkiss:

Commence!

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

...Ok, She-ra is in this universe and she is still fighting a bloody rebellion

I am so sorry, that is for my later fic (god so many ideas, so little time)

Crossover with the hasbro universe and the universe of Elementals of Harmony, make it happen!!

Other ideas (looking at Hasbro's wiki on what they own) Include

At least one concert with Sweetie Belle and Jem

Crossover with The Powers of Harmony?

Starcat5
Group Contributor

Changelings being offshoots of Flutter Ponies. Or more Sea Ponies in general.

Bring in the Granites and the Redwood in United We Stand.

...I'll think of more items to add later.

EdBecerra
Group Contributor

The transforming pool of water from T-formers G1.

That is all.

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

Meeting the Princesses

Starcat5
Group Contributor

1779252>>1780289
Oh, how could I forget! Uni as Queen Majesty's lost heir! Of course!

Starcat5
Group Contributor

Uni, the token unicorn from Dungeons and Dragons, and Queen Majesty, the ruler of Ponyland before Tirek turned the place into the seventh circle of Tartarus.

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

I know who Majesty is, followed the debates on how supposedly she is a far better ruler than the Sisters and what not... I'm more impressed by the Hasbroverse's Majesty than the the others I've seen.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

1781101 ... Who in the BLUE HELL thinks Majesty's a better ruler than Celestia or Luna?! I would legit take Nightmare Moon over Majesty!

Cosmic Mind
Group Contributor

The Mane Six Meet the Pretenders and Godmasters

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

Look over the G1 group, there is a thread going titled "Majesty you magnificent bitch" basically they are say that since she apparent gives no quarter to her enemy, or for that matter treats her subject fairly, she is a better rulers than the Sisters who are willing to give mercy to even their greatest foe.

Cosmic Mind
Group Contributor

...So she's the Authority to Celestia and Luna's Superman. I have a image to describe who I side with

1781439 I think RK said that because Majesty is very harsh and merciless as a ruler. I would want to stay away from her as far as possible.

Celestia comes to speak at the Vatican. :pinkiegasp:

I'd like to see Jem and the Holograms venture into the G1 "My Little Pony" universe.

THAT I'd almost pay to see. :rainbowlaugh:

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

Strange as it sounds I've gotten the basic idea sketched pit in my head of Celestia meeting with Pope Francis

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

Twilight and the others meet Jania and the other young jedi knights who are senshi!

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

Al... step over here please

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

*walks over, giddy* yes sir?

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

*yanks ear* Ok I think you need to lay off the anime for awhile, Senshi really?

Alchemystudent
Group Contributor

OWOWOWOWOW! I can't help it, I haven't written a new chapter in my Sailor Moon crossover in months, havent watched One Piece in a month, and I think I am suffering from withdrawl. Besides, I like Sailor Moon

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

If you're a good fan and eat all your vegetables then you can watch the live-stream of the new Sailor Moon series in July. And I'm not one to talk since my first few fics are Sailor Moon.

That sounds pretty funny, actually.

And it's a bet you would win.

Also, just as a not, I freaking HATE Windows 8 and Microsoft should burn in hell for forcing people to abandon XP the way they are. :derpytongue2:

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

Hey if she wanted to visit world leaders, she can't do wrong with visiting the Vatican. Plus from all accounts Francis sounds like a Cool Old Guy that would get along quite well with her.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

3235644 3238736 You know, at the story-planning thread at the Space Battles forum, IIRC someone thought it would be a good idea to have the Diarchs meet the Pope.

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

... So side story?

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

3239330 Probably, but I have another side-story I want to do first.

I think I'd love to see Celestia and Luna meeting the Spike from Transformers G1, just to compare notes. or maybe have G1 Transformers Spike meet FiM Spike.Just to see how that would go. :pinkiehappy:

Snips and Snails meet Skids and Mudflap. :rainbowlaugh: Skids only appeared two episodes of Season 2. And no Autobot named Mudflap ever appeared in the cartoon. So you could use the movie version of Mudflap if you want. A reversal of the Animated versions where Skids resembles his movie counterpart, while Mudflap is G1-ish.

Cheese Sandwich meets Wreck-Gar. :derpyderp1: It could be said that Wreck-Gar resembles his Animated counterpart in his younger years.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Admin

3343040 I had an insane idea of introducing Animated Wreck-Gar as G1 Wreck'Gar's son. :rainbowlaugh:

I wonder how the ponies would react to footage of Unicron's attack on Cybertron?

Celestias Paladin
Group Contributor

They are Wreck-Gar and they DARE TO BE STUPID!!

3345116 Really? :derpyderp1: I never would have thought of that myself. :twilightsheepish:

In my own Transformers headcanon, Wreck-Gar is the G1 version, where in his "teenage" years he's like his Animated counterpart.

I've had this head canon that Catrina had to serve a community service sentence for illegal substance abuse and attempted murder of a minor. I figured since she's an immortal feline witch, her sentence lasted from when Nightmare Moon was banished to the moon to her subsequent purification to Princess Luna. That said, I'd like to see how Catrina and Rep would react to Equestria.

Tirek reappears in the Evil!Pony Equestria at the same time as in the regular one.

The difference? In the Evil!Verse he actually has a reason to hate ponies and is willing to work with others to fight the bad ponies who imprisoned him. The normal Tirek just wants to annihilate everyone.

The Sirens are enemies of the Sea Ponies. Or were, now they formed an uneasy truce, similar to the Maximals and Predacons in Beast Wars. The Dazzlings are rogue sirens that are unhappy with the truce.

Grogar had a part in King Sombra and Sunset Shimmer's darker paths.

During one of the Mane Six's trips to Earth, Rarity visits the Art Institute of Chicago.

Vinyl Scratch and Daft Punk perform a concert together.

I suggest that you take a page out of The Conversion Bureau: The Other Side of The Spectrum, and have it so that the only reasons the TCB!Ponies are a threat are Celestia and numerical superiority. Besides, RB!Equestria and their respective Earth have tanks that the US Army would kill for, fracking Transformers, the Joes, the Flutterponies, the Dragons, and a whole lot of other things I'm probably forgetting. Based on what TCB!Twilight did to TCB!Spike, I doubt that anything like that still remains over in TCB!Equestria.

Wreck-Gar, Cheese Sandwich, and Weird Al end up in a room together and end up working together on an album.

Crunch the Rock Dog versus Newfoal army.

Megan is forced to apologize to Myers, who spends most of the story convinced Megan has drafted the Autobots and ponies to kill her.

Starscream attempts to recruit ponies to his side of the Decepticon civil war, gets beaten up by Rainbow Dash.

Twilight makes first contact with the humans in the mirror portal world, and the reactions of these relatively normal individuals are used to show just how weird the Hasbroverse has become compared to us.

Maybe a friendly outing to Downtown City (Littlest Pet Shop [2012]), only to stumble onto a secret government conspiracy to harvest all the world's oil, uranium and gold to make nuclear missiles to eradicate the Inhumanoid threat?

While this is something I might use if I ever get around to writing that one 'verse idea I had, I figured I might share. One villian from G1 was a Peguin King with the blatantly evil title of King Charlatan. He, understandably, had cold-based abilities, and openly desired the eradication of all non-penguins until his redemption. Now, what G4 Villains/Monsters/Forces of Nature(depending on home much intelligence you ascribe them) is associated with cold and racial hatred?

3923664 The Windingos from "Hearth's Warming Eve".

The legend of the original Firefly is so well-known that Pegasi mares often name their daughters Firefly in her honor. Examples: General Firefly, the founder of the Wonderbolts, and Rainbow Dash's mother, also her descendant.

The Rockin' Beats from My Little Pony Tales achieved Beatles fame. Melody once stated to the press that the band is "more popular than the Mag'ne". :pinkiegasp:

Spykoran invites Spike to the Dragon Lands. He'll be stuck hanging with the teenage dragons. Garble is Jormun's grandson.

At some point, they'll encounter gender-reversed counterparts of Megan, Danny, and Molly. Their names will be Morgan, Dani/Danielle/Daniela, and Mark.

Michelle will play her mother/the Mag'ne in the Hearth's Warming Eve pageant.

Megan is being interviewed by Bill O'Reilly. They get into a heated argument about the ponies' place on Earth. Then Fluttershy gives him the Stare and yells at him. :flutterrage:

Adult!Jack Darby and Arcee from Transformers Prime as side characters and in a relationship.

I ship it hard!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 74