Hasbroverse 232 members · 53 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

Would have better if they used Unit:E instead of Enforcers

5179369 I'm completely blown away by your custom Hasbro cinematic universe, dude.

5179447 Not my, it's someone else's.

somepony make fanfics for this stat

Rainbow Dash in the human world has to involve her in a jet plane screaming, "Righteous! Righteous!"

5179448 who's is it?

Wait. Who are the Enforcers again?

It's a cute setup, but the real key is to figure out how to merge all of this together. I mean, GI Joe and Transformers is easy enough (even if I don't think anybody can top Tom Scioli's current series for sheer craziness), but then how do you work in, say, Clue? Or Magic: The Gathering? Or whatever?

5179626 Going to his deviantart page and find the pics he has synopsis for how all of these would work.

5179452 Could you ask him where he got the Enforcers name from?

5181082 I read in his plans for his HCU that the "Enforcers" name is lifted from Marvel Comics, but that he'll eventually change it to "Unit:E."

5181115 No he didn't he said this.

The Enforcers (not to be confused with the outlaw team in the Marvel comics of the same name.)

EdBecerra
Group Contributor

5179626 Clue is easy - you go with the movie version, which is set JUST after WW2. Problem solved by moving things off-screen.

Magic, the Gathering? Even easier. Dungeons & Dragons, the cartoon ties in. The card game is real, you're just summoning real monsters from the Realm. (little dangerous, but everything fun is at least a little bit dangerous, and vise versa...)

Ah, seems like you guys found my Hasbro Cinematic Universe! BTW, I'm maxkid1030.

As for why the team up movies are call The Enforcers is cause I needed a name for the Hasbro team-up movies...buuutttt, then I found out about Unit-E, felt bad I didn't know about it before hand, and decide that for phase 6 I'd retire The Enforcers, and replace them with a new team based on the Unit-E concept.

5453337 What about the upcoming team?

Also Hello!

Ehhh....I see IDW's team to be separate from what I have in mind.

5468122 But it is still a cool team.

5468122 Also is you add DnD to your list of movies it should be based on the cartoon.

5468122 So what do you think of first 3 movie for the official Hasbro Cinematic Universe? Link here!

Well, I'm fine with it, considering the two of the three films are in my HCU, but I wish Hasbro and Paramount announced a reboot of the Transformers films and made a deal with Lionsgate so that MLP and Monopoly could be in this.

Heck, a film based on the Stretch Armstrong cartoon on Netflix could work in this HCU. Other than that, I'm fine with the lineup so far.

Fun Fact: I was going to have D&D in Phase 3, but I had no idea of Hasbro owned the game or not, so I replaced it with Magic the Gathering.

Fun Fact: Paramount owns the rights to My Little Pony the Movie 2 and Monopoly now. Hasbro and Paramount made a deal last month for Live-action & Animated movies as well as Live-action TV shows.

Huh. Well, especially since according to leaks that say MLP is getting a reboot with G5 and the second movie will be a prequel to G5 and that G5 is being aimed at an older audience, I'm a bit more optimistic, especially if Paramount reboots Transformers.

Well at the moment Transformers 6 is the last bayformers movie and there isn't one after that at the moment they might wait to see how the G.I. Joe reboot does first. Also do you think MLP G5 is going to be a reboot or a sequel starring the older CMC? Also Hasbro has been trying to buy Mattel or TakaraTomy.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25