Ponky Legacy Group 199 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

I got to play e-mail tag with Ponky for about an hour. At some point, I asked if he had any messages for Ponkacy. He said this:

Hmmm... well, tell them I'm flattered and humbled every time I even think the word "Ponkacy". Just that it exists strums a chord on my heartstrings. And also ask them if they have any specific questions for me! I'd love to answer them.

So, what about it? Feel free to drum up some questions (for simplicity's sake, keep them short) and I'll see if I can spam them to him in next week's e-mail. No promises. He quite literally has only an hour and a half to do shiet online.

Oh, and he also had this to say:

Oh, by the way, I sang "Fix You" at a talent show the other night and made a bunch of people cry. I wouldn't be too surprised if that popped up on YouTube sooner or later. Maybe not, though.

Is that a challenge? Let's start stalking youtube, marsupials.
-SS&E

1015801 Can you wish him the best from me?:twilightsheepish: Thanks!:twilightsmile:

And from Daemon too :twilightsmile:

What sort of things you been up to lately? Must be stressful being around nuns all day. Everyday.

Do they still forbid sugar in their porridge at the monastery? If so why haven't they kicked you out for being so darn sweet?

Any recent tours around the city/wherever, that has sparked any ideas for song or literature (any, not just pony) since you've been down there you'd wish you could jot down for later?

Do they have a choir and would you if they'd allow it, join in?

Have the Squirrels down there been... acting suspiciously, lately? Watch your back, I think you're being followed!

Has Ponky's ponky mind ever wandered into thinking of new ideas for a story?

Ponky,
Gonna keep it small, this time! Sorry I never send you letters/emails/ponks myself, I just have no idea how to! I mean, is there a certain email where I should toss my Ponktacular literation, or am I doomed to relying upon other Ponkoneers to carry my loads of fibrous, consorting affiliations to your wondrous Ponkapalace? Anyway, as spelunked as I am, it's time to splunk this to the second most fine viviparous mammal I know, Short Skirts and Explosions! Oh, and the therapy's working. Can't wait to see you again, Mr. Burton! Keep that Ponkacy a rollin'!
-Brony Pony

Dear SS&E(Because it's complacent to turn your name into three letters and an emblem symbolic for a three letter word),
Is this vaporous message short enough? It kind ranges between a higher density and a puddle of Ponk, so I'm not too positive of whether I should weld it with a feather until the political mess boils into a tub of gaseous, sulfuric phrases, or if I'm just being analytic. Also, you must be pretty cool to reach the subzero levels of the consideration at which Ponky picks and refines his specimens he considers close friends, and even cooler since he idolizes you as I would an animatic equestrian forged by a preliminary woman of great stature, hm? You are, as well, one of the finest minerals to release Carbon Dioxide as frequently and largely as you do, the CO(insert subscripted two here) being your fanatical fictions of a television show that attracts males like a peroral pill would to any ordinary human if they were given the choice of either that or anal. Anyway, what I'm trying to say without losing too much solid pride, is that I admire you close to (not nearly as, but not pettily) how I Ponk out over Ponky! And that is why I translated an ordinary script of once literate text into... this, for a lack of greater terminological speechcraft. Later!
A non-anal fan,
Brony Pony

oberon
Group Admin

Ask him this from me: How have your views on your life and the world changed from how they were before your mission? :pinkiesmile:

Has anything hilarious happened yet?

What have you been learning about? I've heard that Mormons believe... interesting things.

Send a greeting

1015806 Yes, the same for me as well. You're an inspiration, Ponky.

Hey Ponky! Sadly I didn't get a chance to know you much before you left, but enough to miss you. when you get back there will be a plush pony awaiting you since apparently the Italian mail service might lose the poor guy.

oberon
Group Admin

Heya Ponky! How's everyday life in Driver's Inferno? Have you adjusted yourself to our strange rythms yet?

(Yes yes they will, trust me... Also, the Mission doesn't really like packages)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17