Interspecies Romance 647 members · 683 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
mrk
Group Admin

I am shutting this group down in one month (December 2nd, 2013). I do not have the time to maintain and moderate it, and it has become obvious that it will not self-moderate (there is only one rule here, and people keep breaking it). If you want to take the header image, the specific story listings, and the title of this group, you are welcome to it. For those looking for a similar group after this one shuts down, try Crossbreed My Heart.

2083056 Nooooo! I just got here!:raritydespair:

Why not appoint some admins to keep the peace?

Yeah, I mean why not just recruit admins. :trixieshiftright:

2083056 Why not just make some admins that could manage it for you?:ajbemused:

mrk
Group Admin

Because I don't want to subject them to the same verbal abuse I've experienced. The shutdown has more to do with the lack of rule following and the rather unpleasant personal attacks on my character and opinions on the few occasions I naivély attempted to enforce said rule.

So you're shutting it down because of things that were said to you, but wont give admins the chance to take responsibility? come on man

mrk
Group Admin

Yes, and further unpleasant things are guaranteed if I or anyone else attempts to run this group the way I want it run. I made this group for fun and to to have an age appropriate place for this type of fic. Others are dead set on ensuring it is not fun for me and continue to put inappropriate things here. I really don't care enough about this subject matter to continue. I've picked my battles and this one is not worth it. If you or someone else wants to run a group like this one, you are welcome to it: use my pictures, lists, and even the group name if you want. I'm giving a whole month's notice for exactly this reason.

*Packs bags.

Well! It was fun while it lasted!

well...crud. Trolls really suck.

Dude, I could probably admin here. I mean, screw it. I can take whatever a troll has to dish out.

mrk
Group Admin

John Hood has convinced me to keep the group going. Shutdown averted. We're working on the details, please stay tuned.

Pigeonsmall
Group Admin

So a nasty shut down was averted.

Good!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12