The Great and Not Obsessive Trixie 1,644 members · 2,052 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

The fans clamour for a third episode, but when it comes down to it, what would you like to see actually happen?

'Explore Equestria' is the theme of Season 6 (which apparently the Map didn't do given only a total of three episodes out of 22 between the premie and finale dealt with it), so I expect part or all of the Mane 6 finding Trixie off in some far-flung place with a new and improved show and attitude. We revisited Appleoosa in Season 5, but perhaps she could have encountered the Buffalo herd on migration (I'm still sore the only thing we've seen of Little Strongheart since Over a Barrel was a two-second cameo), or some other species.

I suppose that beside that what I'd love to see is for the pony counterparts of Lavender Lace and Fuchsia Blush from Equestria Girls to make their appearance as helpers or assistants of Trixie on her show. Possibly make them have a spat as a subplot.

5039293 i'd like to see her back story, so maybe something to do with that

It may take place in Manehattan, since Trixie usually hangs around there in the comic, but since she still travels who can say?

5039293 All I want is an episode where she's not as boastful, and not speaking in the third person all the time. Show us that she's changed.

RK_Striker_JK_5
Group Contributor

5039293 I'd like to see how she's moved on, if she's gotten her life together or not. Part of me wants her to rip Dash, Applejack and rarity a new one, but I know that's not happening.

I've always wanted an episode that showed zebras and was always facinated with the idea that Trixie was at some zebra village and Zecora has to come along with the mane cast whoever it maybe at the time and help solve some friendship problem with Trixie and the zebras.

I know that's oddly specific but I love the idea of shipping zecora with Trixie.

Anyways, maybe even have Trixie live on the streets and help her become famous again.

Backstory, perhaps?

Sort of go to Trixie's hometown and meet her, not realizing it is where she's from.

We see the friendlier, gracious host side of Trixie.

Mudpony
Group Contributor

Perhaps an episode where Trixie is setting up a show and wants to tap into something special for the region, and that's where one or more of the Mane-6 will come in. Probably Twi, if history related, though it could use RD and Shy if Trixie is doing a show in Cloudsdale or another floating pegasus city. Since her talent is magic, she can learn the cloudwalking spell, and therefore could perform in such places. Possibly have Fluttershy acting as Trixie's assistant for the show. Trixie should, of course, maintain her stage persona when putting on her show, though be a bit less boastful/Trixie when not performing.

I Caboose
Group Contributor

I always liked the idea of the Mane 6 helping a still struggling Trixie with a show to get her back on top, maybe have it end like the muppets with a crowd of ponies chanting her name. But that's just me.

Because I Like Trixie a lot, I don't want to see another episode with her. Why? Because after what MLP writers made for Season 5 finale. I have lost the last bits of trust in them. After season 2 it was just bad and worse... But Starlight Glimmer? That was too much. And I fear they would do something so utter stupid to Trixie as well... Don't get me wrong I can handle character development even in way which I don't really appreciate (Like CMC's Cutiemarks). But srsly, someone who made alicorn from Twilight just because she messed up her friends destinies and someone who made psychopath from Starlight Glimmer just because she lost friend in childhood is not capable making decent story...

Shakespearicles
Group Contributor

5039293 Yes. Almost as much as I want a Day-in-the-Life episode about Princess Celestia.

5039293 i wanna see backstory, maybe even a hint at what some of us have speculated, the Trixie's a long lost sister of Twilight's

Backstory dealing with family. Let's see Trixie's family, all of whom hate to see magic used for performance (aka Trixie's special talent). It could be either about accepting your family despite differences or maybe even 'real family doesn't mean blood related.'

I hope if Trixie does reappear, that she gets her own song. We've already seen Kathleen Barr sing once in the series:

...Huh, I should make a voice actor joke about that one day.

well, I guess we got our third episode

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16