The Unity Games 103 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 151 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 151

Am I the only one who isn't taking this relationship thing seriously? My character is basically just hitting on all the girls.

601339 Lol. I'm just documenting it, and then trying to figure out what geometric... thing, we're left with. I might actually make a 3D model of the resulting shape. (would take like, 30 seconds, although, I don't know how to make a gif...)

edit: who have you hit on? for documentation reasons of course.

601328 Why do you think I am constantly getting Rapid into love triangles?

601347 Ditzy, Emilia, Faultless, Rapid, Fire Starter...

Fire Starter, but she pretty much burned him (literally). And he did it to Ditzy a whole lot, but that was mainly just teasing. I think i could rack up some more soon enough.

601355 Wut... remind me to put that in the chart... anyway, g'night everyone!

Oh your forgot, Emilia had a crush on Brazen for a while, before she fell for Candy.

You are 50% wrong with me.

Winterjet isn't attracted to Snowfall. They're only friends.

Truth be told he was kidding for half of those...
Actually, I'm going to increase that number.

601380 I was tagging him with the post.

Razorbeam
Group Admin

I think you missed one. :unsuresweetie:

Hey, man, look out. It looks like you're going to have OC's fighting over you pretty soon.

Razorbeam
Group Admin

Well, only one will win the glory that is this.

Yeah, peace is nice and all, but it seems like you're going to be the real prize.

That legitimately made me laugh. I heartily approve. xD

Razorbeam
Group Admin

I thought some of you might get a kick out of that, lol. I saw this thread and couldn't resist. And to think Golden thought I would ask him to take it down... When did I become such a bad guy in my own group? :fluttercry:

Because you've actually been the villain all along. When the tournament finishes, we'll find out that Aurus was lying and he actually just wanted the best fighters to come to him so he could kill them all one by one. I'M ON TO YOUR GAMES, CHANGELING SCUM!

Razorbeam
Group Admin

You son of a bitch... You knew the whole time, didn't you? No sense denying it now: I admit it. I replaced Applejack with a changeling late in the epilogue of Visionary, in order to do away with the very real threat of the Element of Honesty, the only one who could have seen through my grand deception.

But now it is too late. You have all arrived, and have even allowed me to split you into easily manageable groups of two. When you are all weak from fighting one another, we changelings will end your pitiful lives and claim your identities. Surely such champions would be worth a virtual fortune in love and adoration. Our power... my power will be infinite!

Huh... you know, that wouldn't be a bad alternate universe fic for Visionary, lol.

I would entirely approve of that being a oneshot crackfic. I don't think I could take it seriously though, or stand multiple chapters of it. >_<

Razorbeam
Group Admin

I don't think I could even write it. I love Aurus too much to make him the bad guy, lol.

Apparently Kngihtmare has a prior relationship wiht aboslutely no one, sicne his only friends are Mirror Pond clones of Pinkie Pie[who shot him with twilight] and Trixie[unknown point].

Razorbeam
Group Admin

And Aurus, because Aurus was chill and made him a knight. :pinkiecrazy:

601714 That too...

Also, is the Trixie-clone and Pinkie-clone gonna be canon or are they being tossed out? on the billion to one chance of Kngihtmare winning.

and yes, billion to one is fairly acurate at this point.

Razorbeam
Group Admin

All content saved from the RP's is dependent on who wins, and what direction the collab with me goes. Obviously the threads contain content that is far from canon, at least in some cases, so this information would have to be adapted or removed completely during the collab. Depends on how "unreal" it is. I know it sounds silly to say something like that from a fiction standpoint, but the collabed story is being added to a universe which is very real to me, so I have to ensure it would work inside said universe side-by-side with my own stories.

601724 so basically, IF Kngihtmare wins, then whether they stay or not depends on several factors, the biggest one being 'does the Mirror Pond exist?'

Razorbeam
Group Admin

More or less yes, at least in this scenario. Since the mirror pond is canon, I would assume it would work in Visionary, but you also have to realize that the solution to a mirror pond problem is also canon, and Twilight can do it with relative ease. When you consider that, you have to ask yourself if its possible to build a plot around a problem with such a basic solution as the one that was presented by canon.

601737 Aye, nd there-in, lies the issue. I am, however, good at thinking up solutions to problems that are, themselves, rather simple solutions.

601160 HAHAHAHAHA This is brilliant! Oh, wow...
:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Arcantos <- -> Blazingwing (NPC, not admitting her like for him... yet)

601494 Niet, adding friendships to this mix,would make it impossible for me to graph.

601612 Niet, twas just a precaution.

601852 Remind me about it later, and I'll toss it into the third generation of chart.

I'll try to remember to do that.

602218 Yes please. In about an hour should be fine. I should care then.

Wow, if we were able to get this entire tournament and chat threads together, we could make a pretty epic story.

To add 'Arcantos <- -> Blazingwing (NPC, not admitting her like for him... yet)' to the chart.

602642 Are they independent of the overall love shape, thus just forming a line on the sidelines?

And speaking of triangles being the strongest shape, we're about to put that to the test with Aurora, Wastani, and Rapid. Check the Flying Scorpion thread in the next day or so. There's gonna be the totally not awkward conversation between Aurora and Wastani where I get to explain that I'm totally bangin' his fiance :rainbowlaugh:.

603189 I didn't know you could bang finance....:rainbowlaugh: lol I knew what you meant

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 151