The Unity Games 103 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 151 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 151

Yes, Razor, I did this without permission. If'n you want me to take it down, just ask.
Anyway, to everyone else who is involved in the various love shapes, I have composed a chart, of who has done what to who.
Of course, I probably got a good chunk of it wrong, but hey, I'm only human. If I did mess something up, or I didn't put your name (denoted by: ???), let me know. If you have suggestions for a better version, let me know.
Also, if the image is a little small, sorry. ctrl + scroll wheel up.

I don't exist... :fluttercry:

Wow, we've got, like a love-50-angle going on there.

601167 No worries, me neither:pinkiehappy:

I feel like I missed some things over the holidays...

yay Crafter and Ditzy :heart:

601170 We've got like no game. :ajsleepy:

wrong on Snowfall with Candy (that was Aurora)
Emilia & Candy/Silynn is a 2 way street
Aurora belongs to Aziraphael as well, but is an NPC
Broken Horns belongs to RainbowBob
Emilia belongs to Proud Dust
Cli'kat and Darkswirl belong to Foxi Hooves
I think that's everything wrong about the chart

Your drama fairy,
_Medicshy

601167>>601170

Well, where did you guys fall under? I can't follow all of the threads, so I need you guys to tell me where you fit in.

Candy and Emilia are OTP apparently. :pinkiehappy:

601209 What does OTP mean? Everyone says it and i don't understand

601209 My OTP. Well, actually, I have a few OTP's in this RP....

Comment posted by Ladrian deleted Jan 8th, 2013

And here I thought I was in a fighting role playing group. :twilightblush: My mistake.

I cannot wait to see Candy, Faultless, and/or Rapid Fire in the arena. They have the best odds of fighting someone with a history.

601222 Romance is the new battlefield, don't you know.

601222 If I count friends, and/or people ticked off in the rp then about half of the field will be some kind history with me

601209 What about everyone else in stable relationships? They are theoretically true pairings as well.

601160 Darkswirl and Cli'Kat are engaged. Winterjet (Kapuchu) tried to hit on Darkswirl and failed.

601233 I edited it, sorry. Winterjet is Kapuchu's character.

601234>>601228>>601227>>601222>>601209>>601175>>601181>>601171>>601170

I updated the chart. Sorry if I double tagged someone.
Here it is again for lazy people:

Can't wait to see if we get any love fights once the schedule is posted! :pinkiecrazy:

601229>>601230>>601227>>601228
Well I was just saying that Candy and Emilia are two way affectionate pairing really.

And Candy/Silynn (her split personality)/Emilia counts as a One True Threesome now apparently.

601247 All my OTP's are here! Granted, they're not all two-way, but still.

601252 Wait, what? Why was I replied to? xD

601251 When IS he going to post it? :pinkiesad2:

As long as everyone's here, can I make an RP request?

601247 No, no, AURORA asked out CANDY and got rejected.

601194 I'm early city square, cliffcrest, square again, and I'm currently in limbo in the arena. it's looking like True path is an enemy of the Emilia - Candy pairing, but otherwise unattached.

Also: poor Storm. :fluttershysad: He (she?) is lonely and apparently knows it. All this love flying around and he (she?) isn't getting any of it. Somepony ask him (her?) out to put an arrow on the board there.

Also also: the guy tied for the most relationships didn't know what OTP meant?

Actually, that's ok. I'm not completely proud of the fact that I know what it means. Fangirls, they spread their fangirly relationship knowledge like a plague. I need to go get me some manliness. Where's my flash drive with all the pony episodes on it?

Aaaaand now my comment is out of date, apparently Storm figured it out and left. Good for him. (her?)

By the shelf full of pony plushies with brushable manes and the towel of Celestia. *points to that direction*

I have a feeling Flicka (my OC) and I wound up missing out on some stuff during the holidays. Unfortunately, given Flicka's past, I'm the only one she still feels super comfortable talking to. Can't wait to see the extra drama.

Boy am I glad I'm too old for this crap.

Of course I don't know what OTP means. I cause drama. Working pairings aren't dramatic at all. Besides, I asked a MILLION people and everyone gave me a different answer. I'm still not 100% sure

601280 I'm tellin' ya, it's One True Pair or One True Pairing. Either one.

Sweet Luna, what the heck did I miss? :rainbowderp:

601289 A million tons of really touching drama.

601292 1) I still don't believe you, purely out of not wanting to know.

2) WHAT FRESH HELL OF TVTROPES HAVE YOU UNLEASHED ON ME!!!!

601291>>601289

If you mean that comment literally, Medic, then yes. I imagine quite a few of these involved ponies/changelings/dragons punching each other. Very touching.

601294 You obviously haven't read any of the forums, up to and including the original megathread

You forgot Tunnel Vision x Aurus x Applejack. Its ok though, I wont hold it against you ¦]

I believe I read a page or two of the original (before I saw that it had 1600 posts :twilightoops: ) and then random pages in the individual places. I know there was at least one fight, and the strong implication of several others.

On the other hoof, maybe I'm trying to turn this Chick Flick into an Michael Bays film. :trollestia:

Holy what, that's like, ten or so chapters worth of story in one thread! Maybe I should have stayed in.

In the original thread, there was only like one fight. The rest was talking and drama.

At one point in the RP, Razor warned us to keep clop out of the main board. I asked of it was ok if I did clop there if it involved Aurus. Having never read Visionary, I didn't know he was with Applejack. Also, according to Razor that dick would destroy me. I proceeded to argue about the triangle being the steongest shape, therefore a love triangle would make the strongest relationship. As a creature that feeds off love, Aurus would benefit greatly from that, right? Good guy griffon, trying to help out the king.

And THAT is how Equestria got laid.

and THEN I was like:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 151