The Unity Games 103 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 16502 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16,502
Razorbeam
Group Admin

This roleplay thread is dedicated to players hanging out in, or near to, the Flying Scorpion tavern. You can find why this thread exists here.

Busts the door in " Guess who's back!!!"

550851((it needs it's own thread? Dang, no flitting randomly around town anymore!))

[[It's good to see that the name stuck. Have a fun time here and watch out for exploding drinks.]]

Snowfall walks into the Flying Scorpion with what appears to be an unconscious unicorn and changeling thrown over her back. Ignoring the questioning glances from the other patrons of the bar, she walks up to the counter to find out what room Darkswirl was using.

After getting the key from the barkeep, she heads off and up the stairs, taking her living cargo with her.

550938 ((Why do you need a room? Why not just use mine, claiming you're a friend who found me passed out, drunk?))

550941 ((....because reasons.....actually I just completely forgot that you told me she already had rooms here. I'm tired, leave me alone! :raritydespair:))

550947 ((Are the others coming, or is it just you and me?))

550938>>550951 Following shortly behind the guard pony, Lofty demands yet another bottle of whiskey from the barkeep and sits at the table he had vacated earlier, scaring off a trio of tipsy locals.

550948>>550947 ((You aren't alone, but I still don't get why this room exists. I'd rather stay in the megathread.))550851

After reaching the room the barkeep had indicated, Snowfall unlocks and pushes open the door. She steps in and walks over to the bed, glancing at the three coffins, one with a slightly roughed up skeleton hanging out of it, with distaste.

She deposits her two passengers on the bed before walking out of the room and locking the door behind her.

Snowfall walks down to the bar to get a pitcher of water, hoping that the polite gesture will prevent either of the rooms two occupants from doing something rash as soon as they wake. After getting the water and some glasses from the barkeep, Snowfall heads back up to the room.

550964 ((...You're just going to leave us in there, alone? ))

550976 ((You're unconscious damn it! Stop trying to be sneaky while I can't brain well.))

550951 ((Well, I'm not coming, Skysong's busy looking for someone to heal his foot, and I'm busy trying to finish A&P))

550980 ((...Well, this is awfully anticlimactic. What the hell am I supposed to do, anyway? Just wake up and suddenly escape and let you be all 'ohshit'?))

Storm Blitz sighed.

His armor was cleaned, his weapons resharpened, and the necromancer had been taken down. He felt he deserved a nice meal. He headed out, unarmored and unarmed, for the main room, once again carrying his book.

He passed by Commander Snowfall (again) and gave her a nod, before ordering a great big bowl of cream of potato soup and settling down in a corner of the room to read and/or eat.

---

((Well, unconscious people don't recover that quickly. The chances of you waking up enough to escape are basically nil.))

Comment posted by ShadowBro deleted Dec 20th, 2012

((Hey, it's not my fault the service around her sucks. Who knew it would take them so long to get a thing of water? But I'm back at teh room now, so once you wake up we can have fun with the interrogation while you debate the merits of animating the skeletons in the corner to try and kill me :rainbowlaugh:))

After walking back n the room, Snowfall pours two glasses of water and sits in the chair to wait for the other two to wake up.

((Copied/continued from the previous megathread))

"I got it because I'm tired of aching knees after chasing somepony halfway across a city, and this was the one they were marketing. I'm hiding it because..." She huffs, grabbing what remained of Wastani's gin bottle and drinking deeply of it. Courage fortified, she continued in one fast blurt. "It's the first illegal action I've condoned anywhere in ten years and all for a pony who I'm not even sure isn't just playing me."
She then took it out, watching the red stone glint in the available light. "I'm not even sure it was worth it..."

((Maybe it can change color...))

"I think it looks really pretty," Shade said.

551000 Darkswirl and Cli'kat begin to stir. ((Are we tied up? Where are we sitting?))

[[To continue, and to recap: Wastani the zebra (me), was hiding behind the bar crying, before a changeling in disguise (551002) and another quadruped (551011) walked to the back, hopeing for quiet. The zebra gave a tragic tale of slavery, and the guardspony (medicshy) said she did something illegal.]]

"Now who want's to talk about something, hmm?" Wastani asked, looking towards Rapid Fire.

551002>>551020

"...and it matches your coat. Reminds me a bit of Hearts Warming Eve..."

Shade's eyes grew misty beneath his hood as he remembered a time long ago.

((At the moment you are both tied up on the bed, using two separate lengths of rope [manufactured by Deus ex Machina Inc]))

551025 ((Kinky. Well, I'm waking up now so it's all you.))

551020>>551002

"I thought we were talking about something already."

As the two captives began to stir, Snowfall stood up and walked over to the edge of the bed.

"would either of you like a glass of water before you answer my questions? Or would you prefer to get this over with quickly so I can be on my way and get out of your mane?"

((Main thread finally locked))

551011 Rapid sighs. "Yeah... but it glitters so horribly at the moment... I need another drink," She hops off the tailgate of the cart and goes inside, returning with five bottles of various different liquors. She pops one open and starts chugging.
551020 "It's not important..." She drinks from her bottle of rum again, then leans towards Shade. "You alright?"

551044 ((RIP main thread))

551043 Darkswirl mumbles incoherently as she opens her eyes sleepily, while Cli'kat struggles in his bonds and begins hissing again.

551045>>551020

"Huh?" Shade stirred from his musings. "Y-yeah, I'm...is it really quiet in here or something?"

551041>>551002 "I'll be fine. I've been dealing with this for years. Yours is fresh, so you should talk, hmm? I'm assuming she stole it then? And you accepted it?" The zebra looked away for a second, before opening his eyes in realization. "You were the two mares making out in the bar the other night, weren't you?"

551052>>551020 (('In here' behind the bar? Yeah. Really quiet.))

551054>>551055 ((No, in my head:pinkiecrazy:))

Having noticed an obviously popular building, Garret decides to check it out in hopes of meeting some of the other challengers.
551020>>551041>>551045
He looks around and sees a trio of equines in the corner. Unable to think of anywhere better to start, Garret makes his way over to introduce himself, "Hey there, my name's Garret. Are you three here for the competition, too?" He holds a talon out to shake and smiles as best he can with a beak.

551043 [[Sorry 'bout that, C level strength doesn't make for good knockouts]]

551051>>551043

((I'm back, and I'm bored. So, what did I miss, because if it's ok with you guys, I want Tunnel Vision to play clueless hero and blast in with a breaching charge. Maybe get tackled by Snowfall. It'll be a blast! Get it? BLAST? I kill me. Only problem is I don't know who I'd be "saving" or why. Can a brother get a brief recap?))

[[551061 We are behind the bar... as in, the building. In my cart. Just an FYI.]]

"*sigh* Honestly, give it a rest already, changeling. I've told you several times now that Your companion isn't in trouble for anything at the moment. And you wouldn't even be tied up right now if you had just agreed to walk here with me peacefully instead of trying to fight the whole time!"

Turning to look at the still groggy unicorn, she continues, "For his sake I hope you can talk some sense into him Darkswirl. I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and let you explain yourself, despite how things may look," she takes another brief look at the coffins against the wall. "But if he keeps fighting the whole time I won't have any choice but to take the both of you to the palace and conduct this interrogation there."

551062 ((FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU ))

551064 [[Too late, that's done with]]

551061>>551055>>551054

Shade turned to the newcomer.

"Oh there...oh, no, you're not him..."

551068 ((TAKE ME TO THE CASTLE! IT'LL BE FUN :D))

551064[[ Well, I'm behind the bar (building, not place where drinks are served) with medicshy, and the messenger, talking about our pasts. That's about all I know.]]

551054>>551052 Rapid shook her head. "No, that was her and Candy. I'm the one that picked them both up after. And that was..." Rapid smiles genuinely. "Wonderful... But I don't believe in one night flings. And today... I dunno. I don't know her that well, and she's on the list of ponies I am to lock up upon them setting hoof in Equestria, but..." Rapid pulled from her bottle again, putting it to half already. "I want to know her! Really, both of them, but... I don't think Candy's ready for that yet, and most ponies aren't that open anyway. But Faultless... she steals things for a living, is always on the run..." She slumps backward, running her hooves down her face as she stares up at nothing. "She's nothing but trouble, and she won't get out of my head."

551067((Well shoot, I guess I should've waded through those last 8 pages or so. :\))

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16,502