The Unity Games 103 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
Razorbeam
Group Admin

This is a thread for me to post important information regarding the tournament. Usually this means that I have fucked up, and must now tell you all how I fixed it, and then apologize.

Please do not post in this thread unless you have to. Thank you. :twilightsheepish:

Razorbeam
Group Admin

Regarding races:

Several of the races within Visionary's universe have specific lore and criteria. I did not do a good job of outlining these to the participants, particularly regarding dragons. This has caused some complication when trying to make dragon OC's, and for that I apologize.

The lore for creatures in Visionary's universe may be found here:
Changelings
Dragons
Gryphons
Minotaurs
Diamond Dogs
Zebras

Was the request for access on the lore intentional? I don't have a problem with it if it is.

Razorbeam
Group Admin

Negative, that was simply me forgetting to hit save on the google.docs tab when I set it to public. I've not been on my best game today, sadly.

Razorbeam
Group Admin

Roster Shit:

Throughout the day you will notice blank champion outlines showing up with people's usernames on them. Once I have templates for all of you, I will begin moving champions into the roster. The reason I'm doing it this way is because even I can't post in the thread if it's locked, but I can still edit my previous posts.

This means I can lock it to keep you all from typing in it, and still be able to fill out the champion roster. If you see the roster thread unlocked, please do not post in it. I will kill you.

I will kill you.

:rainbowlaugh: Hilarious, fitting, and gets your point across!

543931 You can't kill me! I'll just come back form the dead!:trollestia:

Razorbeam
Group Admin

The lore for dragons, changelings, diamond dogs, minotaurs, and gryphons has been added. You can find them in an earlier announcement regarding the races.

Razorbeam
Group Admin

Regarding Roleplaying:

First off, I'm amazed how the roleplaying took off. I expected you all to tell me I was dumb and get on with the roster.

Anyways, the official roleplaying will still take place in the thread. Seems to make the most sense, as there are already 400 (I don't know.... 500?) posts in there and people have started making stories and all that jazz. Best to avoid the confusions of a move.

However, there is an IRC chat available for roleplaying as well. You may use that to goof off in as well, but for the sake of the people relying on your stories in the RP thread, please keep your arcs moving here as well.

You can join channel #VemnEnox on IRCHighway.

Razorbeam
Group Admin

Roleplaying News:
I finally have the time to get around to this.

I realize the RP thread has gotten really, really popular for some reason. However, with all of these simultaneous conversations, the flow is all messy and shit. In the interest of improving your RP experience, I will be opening RP threads that are specific to locations within the city of Vemn Enox.

This should allow you to carry on multiple conversations, but in different threads that suit where your character actually is. Though this may mean you are now typing in four different threads, it should help to keep your roleplays more on-track.

As a result, the old primary RP thread will become locked. I will not delete this thread, or its content, as it contains information that you have all worked hard to create. It will be available for reference, but I would prefer you all to move to the new threads soon. As soon as activity dies down in the main thread, I will lock it.

550842 But we're not fighting in any of these places! Make one for the training grounds and the Inn! Dx

Damn you 550842, I already have enough tabs open as it is!:twilightangry2:
550877>>550886 I third it.

I must say sir. You're a pretty awesome guy.
~Black Light

Razorbeam
Group Admin

We'll see about that, I guess. :twilightblush:

Razorbeam
Group Admin

I'm working on it. One can only write 2000 words of lore so quickly first thing in the morning.

Razorbeam
Group Admin

The lore for Zebras has been added to the post regarding races.

552090 Did you add Necromancy in there because of me?

Razorbeam
Group Admin

Nah, it's a voodoo thing, and they're a voodoo culture.

552560 Ah. That makes more sense. And nice work on the roster. :D I hit refresh and found a second page, now.

Razorbeam
Group Admin

It's getting there, slowly but surely.

Razorbeam
Group Admin

Regarding the Tournament's Start Date:

The tournament was tentatively scheduled to start today. (Saturday. Jan. 5th.)

However, due to circumstances, the duels will not begin until Monday at the earliest. I realize that weekdays might not be the most convenient for anyone, myself included, but it's getting to be time to actually get this ball rolling, and I would rather not wait another seven days.

I am sorry for further delays, but it is out of my control.

594043 do you have an idea of who's fighting who?

Dude, it's cool, we support you and all that junk.

Starting on monday?

Can't wait!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28