Anthropomorphics 5,015 members · 7,628 stories
Comments ( 72 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 72

I tend to write Dash as flat chested....having more pectoral muscles than actual breasts. If you go giving her big tits, how the hell is she going to fly all that well? Fluttershy however, I give that girl F cups.

What about the other female wonder bolts including spitfire so fleet misty surprise blaze vapor trail etc

Well, personally, I always thought the foot tall busts were a good size. The nine inch busts never felt good since they were so small. No one wants to buy a nine inch bust of Napoleon for their desk. It needs to be a good sized decoration on a pillar.

Ikr? it's just more realistic this way

Personally, growing up, I noticed my friends just tend to grow more booby the more they eat. However, my dietitian said that's not all there is to it, like you gotta do these arm and back exercises to gain boob meat (but my goal was to gain height)

How big should vinyl and octavia be

Maybe GG or FF for vinyl and Octavia maybe DD OR EE

Doubt it, TBH. Dash is pretty much always doing Aerobics. The only time she's not flying is when she's sitting still; which she hates to do. So, she'd logically have the lowest body fat ratio in the Mane 6.

Breasts are primarily made of fat, so less fat directly causes smaller breasts.

Genetics also play a large role in hooter size, but there's a reason most fit girls have barely any tatas to speak of. Low body fat massively impacts boob size.

Dash would have to have godly tiddy genes in order to even have average-sized funbags at her activity level.

So, if she's got big badonkers, her mom would probably have humongous hungolomghnonoloughongous.

They have magic breast size doesn’t matter to flight so dash should be gg minimum

The Wonderbolts in general I view as rather flat chested and having more in the way of pectoral muscles. Big boobs would slow them down significantly and throw them off course when doing their shows.

I doubt Dash would like that, big boobs are a very feminine thing....Dash isn't exactly feminine....Fluttershy however, she could be the boobie queen.

Doesn’t matter they all should be big

I have a solution to that, since they live in a world of magic why not just have them wear enchanted bras that both physically hide and reduce the weight of their chests whenever they fly. That way they're both aerodynamic and can fly fast without worrying about their chests. :twilightsmile:

Also yes Fluttershy is boobie queen.:heart:

They’re busty and fly topless

The animators of the show were originally going to make the mane 6 and all other ponies different hieghts but decided not to because it would be to hard to animate. I remember pinkie pie was going to be the shortest of the group. Maybe that can play into this somehow?

How does height have to do with this

Small tiddies also good.

Personally, I by far prefer women with thicc hips and small tits over women with big tits and flat hips.

Height has little to no correlation with breast size. But I believe he's saying that the ponies were originally going to have different body proportions, and as such, it's logical to assume that booby size would be part of that; even if the show wouldn't acknowledge it.

I mean, hell. In EqG, the girls do have different boob sizes. No surprise, Dash has the smallest. As for who has the largest... Believe it or not, that's Sunset Shimmer, though not by much.

Are the wonder bolt ranks given to girls on breast size who says yes and who says no I say yes I’d say gg like what spitfire or rackfire as I call her is is the captain rank please everyone who wants to chime do

7653139 My experience is that most (but not all) athletes tend to be more on the smaller (and somethimes flatter) side.

Keep in mind that this is mostly knowledge I learned from my medical studies in college, as breasts tend to consist of both fat cells and mammary cells, so usually more athletic individuals have less fat cells... However it is genetics that determine the number of mammary cells a woman has, so... Take that as you will.

Are you say I can’t have a headcannon where what I said is true I understand what’s being said but also don’t understand why you’re bringing in real world science to a magic based show or a headcannon about it

Nah, mate. Just expressing my opinion. We're on a fanfic site. You can hold whatever headcanon you want, but so can I.

I don't personally think she's totally flat, like StormLuna puts it. Personally, I put Dash at large "A" to small "B".

Fluttershy is another one I tend to think has smaller tits than the r34 artists portray. She was briefly a fashion model, after all. Also, supposedly quite tall and slender, though the main show doesn't portray that because of the whole, "everyone has exactly the same body," thing.

That said, in EqG, she does have the second biggest pair after SunnyShims, so she's definitely better endowed than most fashion models.

My personal headcanons, from smallest to largest:

"Realistic"
Rainbow Dash: Large A
Starlight Glimmer: B
Twilight Sparkle (Pre Ascension): B
Applejack: Small C
Rarity: Large C
Pinkie Pie: Large C
Twilight Sparkle (Post Ascension): Large C
Fluttershy: Small D
Sunset Shimmer: Small D

"Sexier"
Rainbow Dash: Small B
Starlight Glimmer: Large C
Twilight Sparkle (Pre Ascension): Large C
Applejack: Small D
Rarity: Small D
Pinkie Pie: D
Twilight Sparkle (Post Ascension): D
Fluttershy: DD
Sunset Shimmer: DDD

I assume it's because we want (subconsciously or not) to have this world to exist and blend together with our own. Problem is that we can't change the facts of reality to make it possible, but we can with fantasy.

Or maybe we like to make sense of things.

I'ts jsut ni oru nurate.

Ok in my opinion it’s
Realistic is all correct sexier however isn’t
Twi high a to mid b
Pinky low b mid c
Rarity a huge jump gg
Flutter gg as well
Aj h
Sunny hh
Dash hh
Then add spitfire hh
Fleet h
As well as Luna Tia chrissy silverstream and ember
Cadence hh
I know these are big but that’s how I feel and yes my favorite characters are all hh which is a real size

Exactly what speaks to the libido is different for everyone. That's why I put "realistic" and "sexier" in quotation marks. Those lists are only actually "realistic" and "sexier" to me.

Personally, gigantic tits put me off. I prefer it when they're more "reasonable".

HH is a real size, but prohibitively rare. The most common cup size worldwide is C, and even natural DDs are uncommon enough to be very surprising. Honestly, a DDD rack is a bit too big for my tastes, though it's still reasonable enough to "speak to me," on occasion.

Plus, I think bigger sizes lose some of their... "specialness," if they're too common.

But you have your own tastes, and I'll absolutely not shame you for that.

The only kind of discussion I don't abide by when it comes to fiction is when people start saying that their way is the only good way; and that if you want to stray from the One True Path™, you need to have an explanation for why.

As an aside, here's a group I think you'd enjoy.

7653516 I was just pointing out the science behind it... However, there are always exceptions to the rules, so... You write what you want to write. :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by Earth95_Queenie deleted Mar 2nd, 2022

Anyone willing to talk

Hey how do you feel about this

Dash should be busty probably should on the top 3 from the mane 6 with apple and pinkie and I don't care for pinkie that much and I don't see any of them be flat or small and Pegasus can't fly in a world without magic they can't fly so realism doesn't matter

Any in the show you think would be small

Can someone tell me why I’m getting down votes

Hey do you know what’s up with the down votes I’m getting

Probably someone in the background just being a dick.

The lurkers on the site these days are very liberal with the downvotes.

I really wish they wouldn't. It's not very conducive for fostering new users.

Comment posted by Spitfirebooblover98 deleted Mar 4th, 2022
Comment posted by Spitfirebooblover98 deleted Mar 7th, 2022

Please be truthful does anyone care if I use a full nude boob close up for my pic and who thinks I should and shouldn’t

Please be truthful does anyone care if I use a full nude boob close up for my pic

The site cares, going off what the rules say.

who thinks I should and shouldn’t

Unless you want someone to report you, likely leading to a deactivation of your account, it might be a wise idea to not display your carnal desires to the world.

What’s so bad about it if I’m on nsfw parts of the site should it be ok for me to do

That's just the way they want it.

If I had to guess on what was going through their heads at the time, they were probably thinking that people would likely intermix NSFW in a SFW area (kinda like how people tend to let loose a curse word unintentionally from time to time). To make sure something like that doesn't happen, it would be best to just keep NSFW material restricted as words inside stories.

Are saying keep it restricted or just saying what they thought

What I think they thought.

Look, it's their site, they get to have the final say on the subject. We're basically just like visitors at somebody's home, and respecting their wishes is only polite manners for their hospitality.

You’re right but that means I cant have a girl as my profile picture if I do I’ll go straight for the naked boobs luckily this pic is one of my favorite gundams so I’ll never change

Comment posted by Spitfirebooblover98 deleted Mar 14th, 2022
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 72