Bat Ponies 538 members · 164 stories
Comments ( 41 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 41
TheCloudtop
Group Admin

So, this group was made by a friend of mine, who doesn't use Fimfiction really at all anymore. He made me an admin when he made the group, but back then, I wasn't really aware of what being an admin even was.

Things have changed a lot since then, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making this group a thing. This has largely been a dead group, and I'm curious to see if anyone will even see this.

If anyone does see this, then awesome!

I see this! There's already another group about bat ponies that's larger than this one, but it's forums are also pretty dead.

I'm up for any crazy stuff that's about to go down, however.

TheCloudtop
Group Admin

3210532 Well, for one, I changed it to where, finally, users can add stories to the folders.

For two, the change said above should really help get this group alive again.

For three, how are you?

3210506 I've seen this, tell you the truth a lot of groups I'm in are dead now, or al least most of them, but I'm ready for anything, I also might know how to rise this group from the dead.

TheCloudtop
Group Admin

I just remembered which group this was. I'm in like 20 groups dedicated to bat ponies.

I'm doing alright. It's dark over here, but I like the dark.

TheCloudtop
Group Admin

3210554 The dark is pretty awesome. Makes me feel calm, cool, and safe.

You like video games?

3210542 one way is to invite people you know to join, a few others are make a game up for the group, like art contest, or story contest, make the site more appalling to the users, like a banner or catch phrase users like. Another one is post a few blogs, and post forums on groups that allow you to do so.

I love video games! Do you like video games?

TheCloudtop
Group Admin

3210562 Biggest gamer you will ever meet, right here! I want to get into Video Game Design as a career.

A few other ideas, maybe:

1. Get a group image/banner so people in this group will notice the post on the dash board.
2. Add a bunch of stories to the group
3. Surrender to the Empress and become part of The Domain.

What kind of games do you like? I'm mostly into RPG's and strategy games.

By the way, would either of you be willing to follow Manes? I'm trying to be his 500th follower and I can pull it off if he gets one more.

TheCloudtop
Group Admin

3210585 RPGs are my favorite type of game. I like almost any genre of game, besides FPS, Puzzles, and Sport games.

As for Manes, I already am following him.

3210585 yay, but that stuff you should know, every one, knows those help right, plus, don't forget, a well oiled group is a good group, make sure the group runs smooth and keeps everything in check.

Everyone follows Manes :trixieshiftleft:

We seem to have similar tastes. Have you played the Persona games?

TheCloudtop
Group Admin

3210602 I want to, greatly, but I have not. I have heard nothing but good things about them.

That's because there's nothing bad to be said about it! Persona 4 is possibly the best JRPG ever. If you like RPGs then Persona 4 would be one of my most highly recommended games.

3210611 what is Persona anyways, just asking?

TheCloudtop
Group Admin

3210616 Tis a RPG series that can only be described as unique.

3210611 Have you ever played Star Ocean: The Second Story?

Persona is an RPG series. They differ from most RPGs in that they are set in modern times, have a more strategic turn based combat system, darker stories, and have time passage outside of dungeons. They are all extremely high quality games in every way, especially the fourth one.

No, I haven't played any Star Ocean games. There's gotta be something we've both played.

Disagaea?
Dragon Quest?
Kingdom Hearts?
Bravely Default?
Dark Cloud?
Baten Kaitos?
Tales of _____?
Atelier Iris?

Final Fantasy?

3210638 so I should know what it is, and darker stories how dark of stories are they?

They say 1 and 2 were the darkest, but I haven't played either of them. 3 and 4 probably wouldn't be dark enough to earn a dark tag on here, but it's still more serious than Final Fantasy. They deal with things like suicide, murder, sexuality and other real world problems, rather than fantasy violence and world domination plots.

In Persona 4 you're trying to catch a murderer. There's something called the Midnight channel where you see the next person they're going to try and kill. To save them you have to go through a labrynth that reflects their insecurities, fears, self-delusions, etc. There's a lot of twists in it, and how dark it ultimately is depends on which ending you get.

3210681 doesn't sound like my type of dark I need something, a little more dark, like genocide, or the holocaust, something that dark, or even darker, know of anything that dark in fics on here that are good?

Sorry about that question, I meant to ask, do you know of any good fics that are dark?

Hitler is in Persona 2, I'm told.

As for dark fanfics, you could try the grimdark group, if you're not already a member.

3210692 oh thanks, did know about that group, I hope they have good ones, and Hitler in Persona 2 I must see that, if it true, but I don't think that's dark enough for me I like dark stories and if you looked on my top 5 you'll see which one is my favorite story not just on here, but for everu story I have read it sooooo good.

You mean Waking up Rarity? That doesn't look so dark.

Hitler is a boss in the game. I don't think he genocides anyone in it, though. Interestingly, Hitler likes to use holy magic in the game.

3210711 wait no, how many do you see, that's not the best one, but it is good and it is a little dark, because Rarity and the human that got stuck in her body, almost gets kill and gets fillynaped.

Your top 5 looks more like a top three to me.

3210731 Oh, my favorite 1 is mature rating, aw, but it's The Rainbow Factory, ever read it, please tell me you have?

Oh. That makes sense.

Yes, yes I have. I've seen the parody cartoon of it too.

3210737 thank god, I was going to tell you the whole story, I can't ever stop reading it, I would say I've read it about 400 times now, but my very first story:pinkiesick: can't even say the name with out getting sick.:pinkiesick:

Oh that was so funny, it makes the rainbow factory more funny than what it is, I've done like 10 rainbow factory RP's, I'll do anything to defend the rainbow factory, everything they do isn't that bad, what you think?

TheCloudtop
Group Admin

3210638 Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy I have all played. Have you ever played a game called The World Ends With You, for the DS?

Yes I see this, but unfortunately I cannot write stories.:derpytongue2:
Anyways, about games, what about Legends Of Equestria?
For me, its the first MMO ive seen, and it looks cool!

what you think?

I'm not 100% sure what you're asking. I'm against grinding people up in general, and making rainbows is not nearly a good enough reason to do so. As far as the fic goes, I like it better then some other grimdark ones, like Cupcakes and Researcher Twilight, but it's still not really my thing.

If you like grimdark, then I can highly recommend the following animes, though.

Bakurano
Now and Then, Here and There
Madoka Magica

No. I missed a lot of games from the last gen cause I was in college and had no money.

Well, at least we've both played Final Fantasy. I'd rank them as follows:

Top Tier: 5, 6, 7
Second Tier: 8, 10
Third Tier: 9, 12
Fourth Tier: 1, 3, 4
Not Good Tier: 2, 13

3218062 Whoa, how could you say that about the rainbow factory?

Say that it's not my thing? That's not really much of an insult.

3220254 How, you just said what they do make no sense, but it does.

I didn't say it makes no sense, I said it was immoral.

I'm against grinding people up in general, and making rainbows is not nearly a good enough reason to do so

What that mean then? good enough reason to do so, sounds like you think it useless, or something that isn't needed, but who cares about the ponies that want rainbows, which is all of them.

It means that I think it's immoral.

Making rainbows is good. Slaughtering the innocent is evil. I don't think the good that comes from making rainbows outweighs the bad that comes from the murder involved in the process. Thus it is immoral.

3220281 I know what the word means, but rainbows are very important to ponies, if they stop killing the failures, they wouldn't have rainbows which means ponies go sad, plus it keeps the sky clear of bad flyers too.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 41