Spike's Harems 1,588 members · 490 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

So, an idea.

Rarity unfortunately confesses that she cannot return Spike's feelings that he has for her.

So, that triggers something inside him. And at that moment, he makes it his goal to get the rest of the Mane Six to fall in love with him and SHOVE IT IN THAT BITCHES FACE!

Spike Breed! :moustache:

Unfortunately I can't link the NSFW images. :fluttershbad:

2165850 I saw 'em, don't worry. *winky face because no damn emoticon*

Max

As long as it has spilight i will dig it badly :moustache:

2165850 And I meant for him to make them fall in love with him genuinely. :derpytongue2:

And THEN he has sex with them to the point where the only thing they want is him.

Huh. Now you suggest it, that ain't such abad idea.

You'll have to forgive me; I've had a little too much to drink again and I can't read very well in this state.
Nor type very grammatically. Which sucks. I like grammar.

It must be done

I'm into spike x mane 6 (or in this case 5) ships, but above all Spilight:pinkiehappy:

2165884 At the though of more PinkieSpike and more FlutterSpike I say go for it.:moustache:

He may want to take a strict exercise regiment :

......me like....

2165839 why stop at the main six?

Personally, I don't like the idea of Spike going after the other girls for revenge, nor do I find the idea of banging them into some kind of ultra-submissive state attractive. It's a little too much adolescent male sexual power fantasy for me. I mean, the harem thing is already a sexual fantasy, but it is possible to do it without the misogynistic-sounding motivations the premise appears to propose for Spike. Why not amend it to Spike doing some honest soul-searching, resolving to become a better dragon by not fixating on Rarity and instead pursuing some genuine interests of his own, and the passion he shows due to his self growth, which may involve doing things the other Mane 6 are interested in (whether directly or tangentially), and his newfound confidence and self respect causes the other Mane 6 to each fall in love with him of their own accord and for their own reasons without Spike having to manipulate them into it. Similarly, Spike can actually explore his own genuine feelings for them without the specter of his crush on Rarity getting in the way. Rarity may get some karmic retribution for her dismissal of Spike if she realizes that she does love him, after all, and for whatever reason just didn't see it, but it's not quite so… nasty (and gives the opportunity of her gracefully entering the harem herself without being debased if that's where you want to go with it). Of course, being a big fan of Rarity and of the Sparity 'ship, I would also hope that Rarity is not portrayed as a "bitch," since that's not at all her character. She would most certainly feel bad about rejecting Spike, and definitely cares for and respects him on some level, so I hope that even if she's on the receiving end of some bad karma, her character is handled fairly and she's portrayed as being a reasonable pony even if she doesn't initially return Spike's feelings (after all, he's not entitled to her love).

:twilightoops:...

...:moustache:

Rarity was never one to just give into jealousy, especially directed at her friends. So when she saw Applejack blushing like a school-filly on a date with Spike, she didn't let it bother her. In fact, she was happy the dragon had moved on from her rejection, and seemed happy as a clam with Applejack, and she with him.

A lady doesn't spy, but Rarity would admit to some...attentive observations of the couple from across the restaurant, and Applejack, despite seeming as nervous as she'd ever seen the farmer, had been edging close to the dragon, bit by bit, all throughout the meal until Spike called her on it, only to pull her closer as they ate desert. Seeing her friends leave side by side, together and happy, gave Rarity a bit of relief after breaking the poor dears heart only a few short weeks before.

At least until the two days later. Her day had been odd enough when, during their weekly Spa trip, Fluttershy had denied a massage, claiming she had one already that morning from her date. Sensing prime gossip, a date from the previous night giving a massage in the morning had obvious implications, Rarity had tried everything she could to learn the name of Fluttershy's mysterious suitor, but all the kind mare would do is space out and sigh, seeming to melt into the bubbling waters of the hot tub.

Rarity couldn't be happier, first Spike and Applejack, and now Fluttershy and her mystery masseur, it seemed like all her friend were finding some very special someponies.

It was on her way home when she saw Spike seeming far closer than usual with Pinkie Pie, Spike himself bouncing along with the mare as she left her work. Then again, it was Pinkie, so anything unusual could be considered normal...

Up until she kissed him.

Rarity had been so frozen in shock that by the time she'd recovered, the pink and purple pair were gone.

What had just happened? How could her dear little Spikey-Wikey be a two-timer? Had she broken his little heart so badly as to ruin the little polite little dragon that he was?

Unfortunately, she wasn't able to confront him about it. He and Pinkie were out of sight, and According to Twilight, they had gone out camping and wouldn't be back until morning, and when Rarity had returned the next day, Spike had apparently already left with Rainbow Dash.

When Friday finally rolled around, Rarity was worried, She had to find Spike today, she had to confront him about the dangerous game he was playing with their friends hearts, Applejack seemed very close with him on their date, and Pinkie was hardly one to do anything in half measures. So, with a few more split ends than she liked and hardly able to concentrate on her work enough to finish this last order of the week.

Of course, that last order being for Rainbow Dash, who was watching over her shoulder and talking, made it even harder as Rarity drifted in and out of the conversation.

"-and when I woke up, I could barely even move my legs, and my wings were stuck in full 'pomf'. At least he was nice enough to bring me breakfast in bed, or I might have had to smack him when I could walk again." the Pegasus Pony chattered on as Rarity started listening again, "But man, was it worth it, I mean he had this trick with his tongue-"

"Rainbow Dash!" Rarity screamed, turning bright red as she realized what she was listening to, "I am happy for you to have found somepony, but please don't speak with such...vulgarity in my shop."

"Hey, I was just telling you why I was late, and you didn't stop me earlier," Rainbow snapped back, "And you don't have to get all snippy just 'cause you gave up your chance with him."

For a moment, there was a screeching sound in the depths of Rarity's mind, followed by a horrible crash, She...she can't mean...

"Rainbow Dash," The fashionista started slowly, "what are you talking about?"

"Duh, Spike," Rainbow said, as if it was obvious, "You know, the one I was explaining made me late here? The guy with a four foot long tongue? The guy that-"

"NO!" Rarity cried, "This-this is horrible, this is just the Worst. Possible. Thing. EVER!"

"Uh," Rainbow looked at the overly dramatic mare, "No, I'm pretty sure it was the best thing ever. If he didn't have his date with Twilight today, we'd have probably just spent the whole dang day in bed."

"No, you don't understand, Spi-wait," Rarity suddenly stopped her dramatic pose as she looked Rainbow in the eye, "A date with Twilight? You know Spike is two-timing you?"

"Uh, is it still two-timing when there's five of us and we all already know?" Rainbow asked, scratching her head.

"F-Five?" Rarity's eye twitched. the mare balking at the statement as things added up, "Sp-Spike is with all of you?! And you all know?"

"Uh, yeah." Rainbow said like it was obvious, "AJ gets him on Monday, Fluttershy on Tuesday, Pinkie on Wednesday, then me, and today is Twilight's day with him. We're supposed to do group stuff over the weekend, but things have been a bit busy, I guess."

"W-why?" Rarity stuttered.

"Well, AJ had to cover for Big Mac, Pinkie needed to babysit, Twilight's been getting new bo-"

"NO!" Rarity yelled, feeling something eating away at the edges of her patience and sanity, "I-I mean why would you all have such a horrid schedule in such a...relationship?" The word almost sounded like poison in her mouth, how could they support their little friend becoming such a, such a fiend?

"Because we can't afford a house together, yet," Rainbow said, like it was obvious, "I mean, AJ said we can build it on their land, and we can build it ourselves pretty easy, but we gotta save up for a while to get the stuff to build it. Then we can just live together and things can really get wild and fun."

Seeing her friend smile, Rarity's eye started to twitch again as her mind tried and failed to process this information.

2167705 You have to excuse me, I was drunk when writing this thread, (Which is the same story for almost 99% of all threads I write). That actually sounds more in-character than what I meant to say, or what ever it was that I typed up.

But yes, that actually sounds like an amazing summary for... whatever the hell I was trying to depict here.

2165839 Now this, I like. :raritywink: Good luck, my friend. And remember, people go hating on your Spike Supremacy, you go : "Haters gonna hate" and shove a trollestia in their face. Eeyup.:eeyup:

Sounds like a good intro, though I'd like it more if it was expanded to a full chapter with more descriptive detail of each encounter, perhaps narrated more in "real time," as it were, so we're actually in the scene instead of having the scene described to us secondhand. But, yeah, I would read the crap out of a fic that started like this.

Wow I desperately need to know what happens next!:pinkiehappy:

this

i need my Splight fix bro :moustache::heart::twilightsmile: everything else is just extra goodness

that was gold :pinkiehappy:

Max

2167934 THIS THIS THIS IS PERFECT, MAKE IT HAPPEN BROTHA! :moustache::moustache::trollestia::trollestia:

I've had some ideas of my own concerning scenes like this
Like AJ likes to be pinned to the bed (ropes may or may not be included)
Pinkie likes to role play (she loves being the "damsel in distress" but the hero never comes for her)
Rainbow just likes tantric (she loves those endurance races)
Fluttershy always the quiet one loves to be beaten (though spike never has the heart to actually hurt her)
And twilight just wants to stare her stud in the face (but with all the moaning spike ends up kissing her the whole time to not wake the neighborhood)

I really wish to see this story made. So many are talked about but so few actually follow through.
*cough* 12mares *cough*

...:rainbowhuh:

What was with that cough, may I ask?:trixieshiftright:

As far as I can tell 12 pleasred mares still only has like... 4 chapters.
Yeah we got some (which is still plenty more then I ever thought, and the ones we did get are great) but... well, its still not the 14 chapters that we are still waiting for.

Now I know beggers can't be choosers, but that doesn't mean the beggers can't complain.

We've got a hold up on the next two authors. alright? They're having trouble and I'm reluctant to muss up the order everyone requested. I'm trying to get it together.

2165839 :pinkiesmile: well then... i like this idea!:yay:

please make it:rainbowlaugh::moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26