Kingdom Hearts 680 members · 107 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

We're all excited for the game but let's begin discussing the meat of it. The fact is we need to try to figure out what worlds should be in the game. I have a few ideas but I also want to see all your opinions but for now I'll get started with the two Disney movies I think should have worlds in the next game.

The Princess and the Frog

I'm not sure how many of you saw Disney's final 2D animated film but I think it would be an excellent world. Explore New Orleans as a small animal battling Voodoo heartless. Not to mention Dr. Facilier A.K.A. The Shadow man was made to be in control of heartless. He already has a living shadow and friends on the other side. To not have him would be a crime he's probably one of the creepiest Disney villains outside of Chernobog and that's only because he literally is Satan. I swear I was skeptical but after I saw the movie I thought, "to not have this in would be a crime," it is literally to perfect.

Toy Story
Come on Buzz and Woody were already going to be in Birth by Sleep I think it was so I can't be the only one to see potential. Imagine becoming a toy and fighting Sid as a final boss. You can't say that wouldn't be fun.

I'll probably see Brave in a few days and after I do I'll tell you if I think it'd work but for now these are the two I know should be in. But that's just my opinion and I want everyone else's also.

Finally before I forget Disney screwed up by disbanding Lucas Arts but Star Wars could work right? Get a light saber Keyblade?

1441308 Lightsaber Keyblade = Awesomemess.

1441343 1441308 Could you imagine if Sora learned to control the Force? That would be an unholy and beautiful combination... :trollestia:

1441410 Sora...I...am your master.

Sora: NOOOOOOOO!!

1441488 I could just picture him riding a speeder as a mini-game, and fighting droid-like heartless... Also, who would he get as a summon character from that world? Yoda maybe? :moustache:

1441343 1441410
Look while I agree Sora with the Force would be awesome is there a need for it? He already has magic from Final Fantasy so thunder, cure, gravity, fire, and more. He can control the elements already and even has lightning so with powers without being drawn to the darkside.

1441681>>1441674 Than let's have some more powers up in there! Force powers, ACTIVATE!!

1441709 1441681 He could move massive stuff and throw enemies around, jump higher than physically possible, control other enemies' mind to make them fight for him instead, he could throw his keyblade and use the force to control its path as it flies.... He could use it to augment his flight and gliding capabilities... The list is actually quite extensive...

1441726 1441681 Yeah! Like Keybrony Master said! More freaking epic powers!

1441746 I'm just surprised neither of you mentioned my pun yet... :applejackunsure:

1441757 I may be slow...but whut pun?

1441779 -facepalm- the keybrony master //// the keyblade master // brony // blade

1441806 Oh! Well...I'm slow. :applejackunsure:

1441850 well, my profile pic used to be a ponified pic of Sora, but I exchanged it for a picture in Gallifreyan that I designed...

1441871 Oh...cool. I like Kingdom Hearts.

1441308I'he seen Brave. Like any Disney world, it has the potential. But I don't see how they could pull it off.

Level ideas
Wreck it ralf
Treasure planet
Doctor who
Insert anime name here
My little pony friendship is magic (the obvious one)
The jungle book
Dinosar
Sword in the stone
Page master
Kim possible
Robin hood
A bugs life
Hunchback of notradam
The brave little toaster
The black coldron
The rescuers

I got it just didn't say anything.

Wreck it Ralph why didn't I think of that Cy-bug heartless to perfect.
I could see Jungle Book since it almost happened in Birth by Sleep the levels are still in the code.
They already did Hunchback in Dream, Drop, Distance.
I don't think Disney would be able to put in Dr. Who, FiM, or an anime except maybe those Marvel animes from a few years back.
The other ones I could see but won't go into more details since I'm on my Kindle.

X12

Fun fact: In one of the games (bbs I think...) toy story was suppose to be in the game. Buzz and Woody character models are in the game but they're unused.

I know I used it as part of my bases on why Toy Story should be in 3.

Grif_Bladefeather
Group Admin

lilo and stitch
marvel
rescuers down under
gurenn lagann (unlikely but a guy can dream)

I haven't played Birth By Sleep yet (don't want to buy a PSP for one or two games) so can you tell me how much Stitch was in it? I would never complain about more of him but you get what I mean would it be Lilo and Stitch or Stitch the movie and the animated series?
Marvel to put it simply yes please.
Rescuers I don't know how but I'm sure they'd pull it off.

Grif_Bladefeather
Group Admin

1443223 they only covered stitches backstory up tell he warps away and crashes on earth, personaly i'd like to see drive form experiment zora.

if not rescuers then princess manonoke which i likely mispelled.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

O.

WRECK-IT RALPH!!!!!
That is all.:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25