Mentally Deficient Authors 630 members · 1,408 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Azure Quill
Group Admin

Place your hoof over your heart and repeat after me.

~, ~~ ~~ ~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~~. ~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~. ~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~, ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~, ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ MDA ~~ ~~ ~~, ~ ~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~.

~ ~~ ~~ ~~~~~.

if you can't read Tilde then shame on you! You'll need to be better than that. Here's the English translation.

I, do so swear, to uphold the tenets of insanity. To never deviate from mental instability towards the mundane mindset that most people cling to. I will strive to, in all things, represent the MDA as it is, a group for mentally deficient authors.

I do so swear.

---

Now go out into the interwebs and spread the word of the MDA, or don't, I really don't care.

NATOstrike
Group Admin

huh... this is not at all what i was expecting.

As a founding member of MDA, and companion to our mascot(Slutty Luna) I approve of this.

~, ~~ ~~ ~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~ ~~~~~~~~. ~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~. ~ ~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~, ~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~, ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ MDA ~~ ~~ ~~, ~ ~~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~.

Now to find the best insanity .gif that I can find!

...eh. Too bored to go find anything else.

Azu
Group Admin
Azure Quill
Group Admin

You want insanity? real insanity? Well, you're going to need to apply blunt force trauma to your cranium because there's no single, correct definition for insanity!

uh... watch this instead!

Now, I have actions to perform in a random sequence! Allons-y!

- Azure Quill - Psychopath and Philosopher for the MDA.

^ never posting another comment without that now. :raritywink:

519871 This is not a mission statement, but an oath. Then again, what is to be expected from a mentally deficient author? :pinkiecrazy:

Azure Quill
Group Admin

I was wondering if somepony would notice that! Congratulations, sir, you are one internet closer to world domination through ponies.

+1 Internets Gained.

- Azure Quill - Psychopath and Philosopher for the MDA, Mentally Deficient Authors.

520002 Imma make this my signature too.

- uT.TerAbsurdity - Psychopath and Philosopher for the MDA, Mentally Deficient Authors

Azure Quill
Group Admin

You sumabitch! ima find you and stalk the hell out of you now

- Azure Quill - Psychopath and Philosopher for the MDA, Mentally Deficient Authors.

523044 Ditto foo'!

- uT.TerAbsurdity - Psychopath and Philosopher for the MDA, Mentally Deficient Authors.

NATOstrike
Group Admin

520002 521701
You guys need to make the 'MDA' part of the signiture a link to the group's front page.

This is not optional. :pinkiecrazy:

Azure Quill
Group Admin

Like this?

- Azure Quill - Psychopath and Philosopher for the MDA

NATOstrike
Group Admin

- NATOstrike - MDA Founder and Master of Inane Ramblings

523426 Works for me!
- uT.TerAbsurdity - Psychopath and Philosopher for the MDA

Actually, I take it back. My signature is this now.
- uT.TerAbsurdity - Confounder of Conundrums, Lunatic Lyricist, and Court Jester for the MDA

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19