Cutie Mark Crusaders 1,748 members · 4,491 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Well... Is something that passed in my head... I suposse that if we add Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara to the crusaders we have 6. and that is the magic number... Did anyone think about a re-telling of MLP using the CMC as the new Main Six?

The only problem is that there is only 1 pegasi and 1 unicorn, but it could be maybe a good chance to someone that want to make a fic with a touch of cuteness and maybe the author can make something about that, like for example that the Elements give a horn and a couple of wings.

But well... I leave it here... If someone already think about this then sorry for making the thread.

4947385 Who is the 4th? Also I like this idea, we have seen the CMC grow up and get, I'd like to think, wiser and if the CMC are ageing then naturally the main 6 are ageing as well.

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

I've thought about the CMC and other foals as a new Mane Six, but not as a AU version of MLP. That could be quite interesting, as it'd probably have a more kid hero/magical girl-style feel to it than the show does.

And now that I think about it, the Apples were having a reunion during the pilot episode, which means Babs could actually have been there.

4947385 They have matching 3 cutie marks. I think it will be just them 3 in season 6. There's no reason why there would have to be exactly 6 of them to make the show work.

Babs Seed is also a member, even if she don't appear too much

It's typical if the main six are 6 and not 3, even if Celestia and Luna used the elements between them. And the CMC only have a couple of chapters for season so I don't think that even in season 10 are going to have too much screen time.

4947466 Just like mane 6 have the mission of spreading friendship, mane 3 have the mission of unlocking one's true potential. Maybe they'll get a show of their own: Cutie marks are magic. Yay!

Comment posted by Kichi deleted Dec 27th, 2015

Returning to the main idea... What element could represent each of the crusaders?

4947385 Would be interesting, though the thought that there would be an imbalance of pony tribes did occur to me. Then again, my thoughts were along the lines of them becoming the next generation to be Element Bearers.

Did anyone think about a re-telling of MLP using the CMC as the new Main Six?

It's been done a few times, usually with the CMC and DT. Typically Spoon as well, though the 6th pony tends to vary. This one, for example, is the CMC, DT, Dinky, and Pip.

So many stories over the past few years, well, most any general idea has likely been done at least once, and most likely multiple times ;) Of course, the variations on the themes and so on are what keep it interesting.

4947466 Ah, that's right. it would be cool if she got her mark at the same time as the others.

4948107 I think they already commented in a episode that she have a cutie mark with Scissors

4948140 Hmm... I never thought she would get scissors. Thanks for letting me know that.:twilightsmile:

4948170 Yup, goth pony got cutting as a cutie mark ;)

MJP

SO, i wanna write an AB-Babs story, about AB forgiving babs, and finding the difference between "jabbing" and "bullying" any tips to make it not "trashy" or just have an improved idea

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15