Cutie Mark Crusaders 1,750 members · 4,495 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I noticed that the theme for season 5 is cutie mark magic. Will the CMC finally get their marks? If so, will they continue by helping others get their marks?

3957709 Ok, one will get a dictionary for a cutie mark, and one will get a chicken egg.
As for the third one...

Just joking :rainbowlaugh:

Seriously, it would be cool if they finally did get their marks, and they continued helping others find theirs.

In seriousness...

Sweetie Belle: Bell w/music note
Scootaloo: Wheel with a flame-spurting engine
Apple Bloom: Paintbrush painting an apple with a bloom on it

3957709 I think they'd probably go through a braggart phase, morphing into an uncertainty phase (are they still going to be friends etc.), then they'd move up to helping others. Though, it'd be really neat to see them get their cutie marks, especially Sweetie Belle. :rainbowkiss:

3957768 I think AB might have something more tool related, where she seems good at fixing stuff

3958080 Or maybe something potion related if "Twilight Time" is anything to go by.

3958092 Very true. I had forgotten about that

3957768 What if that isn't her special talent? We've seen her start to use magic, and in fact I think she's now used (or trained) magic in as many season 4 episodes as she has sung in. Maybe she discovers that magic is her special talent. Just a thought.

3958264 She said in "Twilight Time" that she didn't think she'd earn her cutie mark in magic. She seems to be better at singing.

3958281 Did she? I guess I forgot about that :unsuresweetie:

3958292 You should probably re-watch "Twilight TIme". Scootaloo was learning how to put together a scooter, but I think that skill was more so she could repair her own scooter if she crashed it.

I expect the theme will mostly be for the mane 6. Got to sell a new variation of toys for them, after all. Still, it would be nice if at least one of the CMC got their cutie mark.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12