Military Bronies 569 members · 183 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

My only one so far has been my nickname from boot camp: KFC. Specifically because I was from Kentucky. I was once asked if we just called it fried chicken there. To which I responded, "I don't know how it is for the rest of Cain-tuck, but I still call it KFC."

I don't recall if I'm allowed to post it, so I'll just mention it in brief until I receive clarification. I checked NSIPS and saw what boat I'm going to after I finish my last bit of school. I only know the name, nothing else.

4969821 You aren't allowed to, nope. Have to wait until you've been discharged or transferred.

As for nicknames, I've had one being Cheetos, because my then CO first met me while I was eating Cheetos while naked in my bunk, watching a video with a Cheetos commercial playing. Another good one is Cards, because I had a pretty shitty poker face at the time and always got latrines and kitchen. Which brings me to Pisspot and an admittedly cool one, Knives. Of course, the last one was because I cut myself while peeling potatoes and bled onto the tubers. From then on, I wasn't allowed to use a knife unless it was my own KaBar, or the pink plastic one they gave me during chow.

I had and still have shit ones. McClusterfuck was a big one in boot, since I was always fucking up.

McCatmolester was my most embarrassing. It was in the school house and while we were in line for chow our Sergeant is talking to this one guy, built like a shit brick house. Kid says he could whoop Sergeants ass, sergeant says "I'll whoop your ass quick, and first. I'll fuck you up before Mac, and he looks like he rapes cats!"

And then in my unit everyone calls me Poonslayer, or just Poon for short. I'm a shy timid guy, in the Marine corps. It's the most ironic nickname in history

4969821 Sars; I got sick and eventually everyone in my platoon has caught the bug, then my Sargent called me Sars when she was looking for me through the trenches, eh. After that everyone called me Sars for years, eh.

Bronius "Black cat" Maximus. If I'm on an air assault, we'll take contact. If we're peacetime, bad wx will roll in around takeoff time. If nothing else, the bird will break before we get off the ground. I have a lucky 13 patch on the back of my flight helmet for this reason.

4970195 It's okay, Gumpy.

I'm in a pre-enlistment training program where I've gotten some names. "Spoons" and "Petty Officer Klepto" because I jacked a bunch of plastic spoons and utensils and stuff from an abandoned picnic in central park, and Mr. Krabs because I can crab walk the fastest of anyone in the group, also related to my unwillingness to spend money and theft of spoons. I'm also Waltzy, after one guy found the nickname in some OLD Facebook posts from friends. Most of my teammates are going to be in the service well before me, since I need to finish college and get LASIK, so when I get in, they'll probably know I'm in and send word to the instructors, since they're definitely those kinds of guys. But I'd have 'em by my side in any situation, I'll tell you what, they're the best dudes I know.
Gotta take pride in any nickname, however weird and silly, since it means you've got enough personality for people to remember you. Of course, who knows what names are going to come.

Anything that rhymes with my last name. Unfortunately that's all I got because it's so easy to rhyme with. If any of yall know me, then you know it is true. Now, if you dont, sorry. Not sure I want to stick my personal info out there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9