Seattle's Angels 2,656 members · 1,255 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
redsquirrel456
Group Admin

Are you happy about there being a podcast tonight yet?

You will be.

Oh, Tiarawhy. It's been a while.

No, I'm not happy about it? I'm mostly just confused. You raise more questions than give answers:

- Doesn't the OP for one of these podcast announcements normally give date AND time?
- It's normally at 9PM, but lately it's been at 8PM, so which is it this time?
- If it is at 8PM, which has sort of been established as a quasi-official start time lately but was half an hour ago, then shouldn't someone have posted a link?
- Is there a special guest this time around? Who's joining?
- 5684087 Tiarawhy? Wait, the clop animator? The fuck?
- Wait, podcast 74? Did we go through podcast 69 without making a single "lol, 69" joke? I mean, I don't remember anything from the podcast itself, but did we really?
- Seriously, did anyone think this through, Red?
- And aren't I just going to come back and watch this later in the week? Then what's the fucking point of my question spam? Would I really go through all this shit just for the fuck of it?

Well actually, the answer to the last three is 'yes.' Good day to you all, fellow bronies, but I've got shit to do.

Themaskedferret
Group Admin

Dude to plum being a shit and red dying to scarlet's gnawing, the podcast has been sorta canceled. Sorry peeps

5684181 The "Nodding head and smiling" Fluttershy animation comes from one of Tiarawhy's videos. If you're curious:

Not NSFW, but definitely kind of creepy.

Dude to plum being a shit ...

Well, he is the ShitKing after all. :V

the podcast has been sorta canceled

That's unfortunate, as I had a number of strange and/or witty questions to ask. :twilightsheepish:

Anyway, I hope things are going well for you. :twilightsmile:

Themaskedferret
Group Admin

5684533 Don't worry, we'll do it in a week and you can ask them all then n_____n

i'm doing lovely thanks, how's the move handling you?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8