Christian Bronies 983 members · 237 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

If you were a Soldier Angel what weapon(s) would you have?

Me I would like a bow like the one from the movie 'Immortals" where I would pull a bowstring of energy back and the arrows would appear.

And a sword to fight demons up close.

*Holds up weapons* For the kingdom of heaven! The Golden gates shall never fall!

Technically, Angels don't literally have human weapons, since they live in a completely different realm from humans. The use of taking on human weapons when they take on human-like form is because their weapons would not make sense to us at all.

But, I'd go for the sword!

2034534 I own about 50 different swords, and for fighting demons, it's no exception.

A Katana and a Revolver, specifically a Colt 45 aka 'Peacemaker' for symbolism and because of the rule of cool obviously. :moustache:

Me, dual wielding blades, maybe broadswords or katanas, with a crossbow or longbow for backup. The bow would look like Auriel's Bow from the Dawnguard DLC, maybe it would be Auriel's Bow. If you've ever seen the Bible miniseries History channel aired, think of that one angel with I think Micheal (Mainly because Micheal is depicted with a two handed sword, I fact, one little girl said, when she was in the hospital, a big guy in Roman armor guarded her room with a claymore (the sword), that kinda dual wield. Or maybe dual wield lightsabers.

2034743 *fanboy squee* imagine a Jedi master with angel wings fighting demons. :pinkiegasp:

But I would still stick with my initial loadout.

2034853 that would be badass. Imagine Darth Revan like that....:pinkiehappy:

2035143 I wish they would make KOTOr 3. Also, in Skyrim, I'm playing an Archangel character (and Tyriel from Diablo) , aswell as a Templar

2034534 sidhe staff so I can shot lightnig at people I don't like

and a dragonforged sword
plus a grimoire

I'm going to be cheesy here. :ajsmug:

Spunkadunk
Group Admin

2034534 Probably their FISTS! ANGEL PUNCH! ANGEL KICK! ANGEL PELVIC-THRUST! And they say each of the moves as they use it, so it's like one of those Shonen animes.

Pistol
Shotgun
Chaingun
Plasma Gun
Rocket Launcher
BFG 9000

Maybe not the weapons of angels, but they sure are handy for killing Satan's hordes.

2034549>>2034551>>2034585>>2034647>>2034667>>2034737>>2034743>>2035432>>2035471>>2035582>>2035979

Behold the Master Sword, the blade of evil's bane with the power to repel evil. Those with evil hearts cannot touch it.

This theme fits well with the Master Sword

My fists. Because nothing says "Badass" better than punching a demon in the face.

Holy water. My brother's going to become a priest so I could ask him for a vast supply without having to empty all the babtizteries. :rainbowwild: A supersoaker filled with holy water = hell for the demons!

Also, a silver knife to mess'em up at short distances.

I also noticed that some "demons" already go away when you're nice to their hosts so Friendship is the third weapon of choice.

2036269 Until it gets it's head cut off by my sword. However, I admire your choice in crusaders.... Sweetiescoot

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23