Christian Bronies 983 members · 235 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

So, I have a marefriend whose name on this site is Cookie Crumbles (I'd link her page, but it's 2:30 AM here). She went offline on July 12th, and she hasn't been back since. This worries me greatly, especially since, before she went dark, she said she was feeling dizzy and nearly fell over while walking in her house.
I'm worried that she got a terrible illness; or she recovered, but something else bad happened to her.
Now, her mom did pass away in November, so she did miss some school, but for all I know, she could be getting her credits to graduate.
But the longer she's gone, the more I worry, since she hasn't contacted me or anyone else since the 15th.
She is a fellow believer and thanks God every day for me (I do the same).
Our 1-year anniversary is tomorrow. I implore, please pray that she can, at least, come back for our anniversary. I've been praying, and I will continue to do so.

Sure. I'll pray for you two.

Oh my gosh, yes, I'll pray. I really hope she's okay.
Praying,
~Melly~

Sounds like she's probably in the hospital getting some actual medical treatment.

I'll pray for her, but from the sounds of things it does look to me like she's in the hospital getting the treatment she needs, as what she reported sounded very similar to something I once experienced a while back.

6060126 I'll be praying mate.

Hopefully she's ok! Hopefully when she felt dizzy she alerted someone in RL so that they could send for/ go and help her at her home. Maybe when she returns get an emergency contact person's info from her that you can reach out to in the future if she goes AWOL for a while. That way you don't have to sit around worrying with no information and if she needs help you can actually get it to her, instead of being limited to hoping and well wishing.

Good idea. I'll talk to her when she gets back. Thank you.

Thank you for your prayers and consolidations.:scootangel:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12