Christian Bronies 982 members · 235 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34

Trump doesn't worship God. He worships himself.

Because his behavior and actions are the absolute epitome of pathological narcissism.

Well, according to these fellows, narcissistic personality disorders are associated with a set of specific traits. It just so happens that every single one of them applies to Trump.

No, I'm clearly a diehard Trump supporter.

So you often suck upon the teet of sam? What are you getting at? If man should worship anyone let it be their own individual gods and deities. Not a man. For any man and women can achieve the same status. I don't worship a subway worker for making a killer turkey club.

You have no right to tell anyone who or what they should praise or believe in. Dipping into fascist waters bro.

Kell #6 · Jul 27th, 2017 · · 1 ·

Nope.:twilightsmile:

I'm starting to reconsider your whole "Trump is the epitome of mankind's faults" assessment. Every day, it gets more and more accurate.

I oppose Trump not just because of his words and actions, but because I know how this story ends. He is a false prophet, a deranged tyrant who will lead his followers to destruction, along with anyone unfortunate enough to be in the crossfire.

History has been marred by thousands like him; I have no desire for it to happen again.

As do I, I mean seriously the country made by God loving church going people, this song sums it up pretty well.

I don't want to be associated with him.

Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

I know fundementalists don't respect this part of the Constitution, and feel that their god is above man's law, but what these people don't realize is that secularism not only protects us from being forced to worship their space fairies, but it also keeps the government from influencing religion. I used to say that trying to break down the barrier between church and state is like inviting Obama to come preach at your pulpit and dictate the brand of Christianity that Christians are to follow, but that arguement is less effective now that we have a Republican-led Congress, and Trump, who's apparently the second coming of Jesus.

the funny thing is...the Founding Fathers save Washington were not christians...they were Deists. hence why the separation of Church and State. one of the many reason why i hate all religions. the reason why i am of course is for civil debates and news that i can not find elsewhere and not to troll as i have been accused by a person through a private message and plus...some of you have fair points, something that is rare on the internet anymore

you mean like in middle Age? When witch hunts were common and people burned "heretic books"
what you are going to burn Harry Potter now?
what about Pokemon

Some of us Americans don't worship government or gods. :ajbemused:

No gods or kings; only man.

according to Trump you are not American. Beware! he might sign a law that says Atheists can no longer be Americans!

I truly hope this is a bad attempt to joke... Though I doubt it.

6040999 Cipher is. Steel isn't.

Who knows, what remained of Fim/pol/ might still be watching from afar.

If I'm correct in what I'm assuming he's getting at, then it's likely it's about the whole fact that the majority of this country worships the government.
If you think that's a wild, loony conspiracy theory, it's not. It's a fact. Hell, should the government even pull funding out of every organization, pull welfare off the people, the masses would lose their mind. Most people rely heavily on the government, just so they can survive.

I recall, for certain that earlier in Obama's time in office, there was literally some people who worshiped him as a god. Hell, most people treated him like this wonderful, messiah like character.

Despite the fact that he called for air strikes on syrian cities, tried to disarm law abiding citizens because apparently regular people cannot own firearms, but the government can own potentially world ending nuclear weapons. He openly defended women's right to "abortion." (Which if you ask me, if you didn't want the kid, why didn't you just sterilize yourself? I mean, if you're not concerned about continuing your lineage, you might as well. It's the same thing, only, you're not killing another human baby.) The man even planned on bringing in muslim migrants into our nation, even though it's exactly what's tearing europe apart, despite what the media tries to silence.

I'll agree, that conservatives raised trump up like this Messiah like figure, claiming he would bring God back in the white house.
God was never there. The founding fathers weren't even christians, they were deists, called the Freemasons, who, if you've ever done any real research on these guys...are actually some sick son of a guns.

Honestly, out of all those clowns running for office, Trump was the most level headed. Jill stein, and Gary johnson were just crazy, Bernie was an ex-communist party hooligan who wanted to take people's money, and give it to people who hadn't earned it, and Hillary? That woman is a succubus, straight from hell, if her husband wasn't already a dead giveaway. The woman was vile, untrustworthy, and all the witnesses that came to testify against her came up dead every time. That's kinda sketchy, if you ask me. And she wanted to do the same thing Obama wanted.

Strip people of their rights to protect themselves, let in more migrants, possibly take away more of our rights, and...honestly, it would be hell on earth. Do I think Donald trump is the answer? Not really, he was just the best option we had, and if I could go back and do it, I would pick Trump. Or I wouldn't pick at all.

Way I see it, all this nonsense happened because of a corrupt government, so why trust that same government, to fix it's problems? Kinda stupid if you ask me.

>implying Trump is not literally god

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34