Love and Tolerate 819 members · 6,324 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

This is a public service announcement that will finally shed light on any confusion on if the Marble Pie and Big Mac shipping is in fact supporting genetic inbreeding! Enjoy!

- Jeff the Hallelujah Brony -

4839064 they where distance cousins.... why do they jump that far into it.... oh who am I kidding

4839064 So there it is: no, not incest. People with a fetish for incest may want it to be, but in any conventional sense of the word, no.

4839064 No, of course it isn't. People get much too upset about this kind of thing. It's legal to marry your first cousin in at least twenty states, and Marble and Big Mac certainly are not that closely related. And they may not be related at all.

EDIT: Incidentally, although I had some criticism of your first fic, this video is rather nice and very sensible.

4839145 I know right, maybe I should stick with MLP analysis/commentary videos on YouTube. :scootangel::twilightblush:Thanks.

4839145 is West Virginia one of them?

4839737 ah. Well, it was one of those two Virginia's. West Virginia is usually the one they joke around about.

Just in case you guys wanted the full list. I found all fifty states will recognize their a marriage certificate, but not all of them will make it.

Just to say, it's said in the show (by pinkie and Aj) that they "could" be related. It hasn't quite been figured out. It'll remain a mystery. Til then MarbleMac is not an incestual relationship.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11