Celestia & Luna 2,705 members · 4,439 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

I really want a good story with a young male alicorn that was an earth pony before ascending to an alicorn so he sucks at both flying and Magic at first, the rest is up to you.

How would suddenly growing wings and a horn suddenly make you related to both Celly face and Lulu Face?

That would be a better question. :V

Spacecowboy

Here's something special. Rather than leaving it up to some random person... why not write it yourself?
🤔

Because the idea is one fraught with danger. One misstep and the howling masses will fling poo at it. It is safer to have somebody else fall into this trap, so that you too, can join the poo-flingers.

Dis is a disgrace to da queen

Google has plenty of resources for writers of all calibers, ya just need to sift through them to find it.
Also:
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/50/the-writers-group
If you poke the forum on here, you might find something useful. Or just read the stories. If you end up writing it, it might be a good idea to have somebody check it over, so: https://www.fimfiction.net/group/97/looking-for-editors might be useful.

If you want somebody to write a thing for you, it's probably gotta have a really good premise or you gotta pay that sweet sweet coffee money.

There are plenty of stories with alicornification in, so its a bit of a trope actually. Oc's or otherwise. Kudzuhaiku (featured somewhere above) has a couple. I think. It's been a while.

Wait a sec, theres a group of them. https://www.fimfiction.net/group/197480/x-becomes-an-alicorn
Have a peek at these and see if you get inspired.

Out of curiosity though, were there any other plot points?

How does it feel to want?

well hes not related to them by Blood of course he would have been adopted like Cadence was it's in the book "My Little Pony: Twilight Sparkle and the Crystal Heart Spell".

well not everyone has skills in writing my talent lice in my art skills not my writing skills which sucks as balls by the way not that I haven't tried before but to be honest I hate how I write and never comes out the way I wanted to I recognize my weakness and just put the idea out there I have ideas but that doesn't necessarily mean that I have the skills to execute said idea.

i just suck at writing.

thank you kindly for the recommendations but I seriously suck at writing but I'm pretty good at plotting so here is my idea.
well hes he has a vary strong distrust toward females thinking that they are the greatest evil, hes shy and speaks to quietly if you were to compare him to Fluttershy Fluttershy would be the loud one.
hes was an earth pony before ascending to an alicorn so he sucks at both flying and Magic despite ascending to be an alicorn it happened out of the blue like, it wasn't planned the only reason why Celestia new about his Ascension is because she senses presents in the other dimension and wen she want to investigate find him there. and nobody knows who he is or were he came from he will not talk to them...well girls anyway hes a alicorn but has no but has no cutie mark shows no signs of being a good leader and doesn't seem to want to make friends I wanted this to be a challenge for the two sisters dealing with a chiled who has trauma but that was cased by circumstance and not by abuse alone, because being women makes trying to bond with him even harder for the 2 sisters.

You know i had similar story in mind but it was going to be a little dark mix with slice of life but i ran out of ideas after chapter 4 oh well hope you do better than i did

I think this is a story already!

oh really tell me more i maybe we can more are ideas to make something better? because i love dark story's mix with slice of life !:heart:
if you want that is.

you can use my oc if you want his name is Winter.
if you want you don't have to.

My character's name Osiris he was born outside of Equestria he left traveled to Equestria the dark part was while he was traveling he came across a zebra who was klled by something .He was found by Zecora she took him to Celestia and that were i left off.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17