Celestia & Luna 2,705 members · 4,439 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Sorry, saw this and had to post it. Had to be done.

Description of first ever Celestia and Luna episode.

We finally get an episode and they make it about Starlight.

lol

Sigh. They kinda did, didn't they?

:fluttershyouch:

:fluttershbad:

Damn it Starlight, when has that trick ever worked for you! :raritycry:

You'd think she'd have learned her lesson by now, with the Mane 6 constantly reminding her about "Our Town".

I'm trying to picture Celestia with Luna's cutie mark. Wonder if the black background will transfer too?

5929886 I don't care for the Starlight part. My reaction boils down to;

:rainbowlaugh:

Exactly. I don't dislike Starlight, but I was just kinda hoping that all the focus would be on the Sisters.

Just had a thought - Celestia talking/acting like Luna and vice versa would be hilarious.

Nope, that's a part of Luna's butt. She's a freckle-master spotted horse.

Blast. It just sunk in that it's an unconfirmed rumor. :facehoof:

The problem with them switching cutiemarks is that Celestia literally did Luna's job for 1k years. So them swapping abilities shouldn't really be much of a challenge for Celestia. Then again, if its more about their personalities then I can see this working. Luna think's Celestia doesn't appreciate her since Celestia does everything, but Celestia is so used to having to run things herself that Luna gets to just stand around and doesn't appreciate her hard work.

But the cutiemark swapping makes it sound like it will just be Luna raising the sun and Celestia Raising the moon, also that Starlight will take over the story and the princesses will be stuck in the background. Like pretty much every major event in the show... if we are lucky. Usually they just get princessnapped.

Having Celestia and Luna be the ones to reform Chrysalis would be awesome, shoo the mane6 and the secondary3 off to the corner and just let them do it.

5930609 I'm guessing it will have more Magical Mystery Cure style elements - not just the talents, but the 'What my Cutie Mark is Telling Me' aspect where they try to not just handle each other's Sun/Moon, but like I expect to see Celestia try to Dreamwalk and Luna try to ...legislate or something.

Or so I hope.

Maybe, although I have a feeling Celestia and Luna will be more of background characters while the episode follows Starlight trying to undo her mess. I think we will get some jokes with them but it will be surface level before at the end they appreciate each other. I'll bet the way it will work is Celestia trying to raise the moon and Luna raising the sun. I hope I'm wrong since to me that sounds pretty boring, at least in the way I imagine in.

Maybe Celestia will get to experience the Tantabus?! :twilightoops:

5929919 Starlight ruins everything except now it's canon.

5951919 MLP but everytime Starlight fucks something up it gets faster.

5951920 Also they say bee.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18