Celestia Is The Best Pony 2,888 members · 2,582 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Hello Celestia fans! I just wanted to let everyone know I have found new admins for the group. I was very pleased with how many of you stepped forward to offer your services. And while I couldn't choose everyone that applied, I did give careful consideration, before making my choices.

Please welcome our new admins:
NorrisThePony
Emperor_Lorenzo
Titanium Dragon
Courage Fire

I'm sure they will do their best to help keep "Celestia Is The Best Pony" a group that would make the princess proud and continue to be a place where we can all share our love for her!! Praise the Sun!!!

Welcome, new admins!

Titanium Dragon
Group Admin

Indeed! I greatly enjoy Celestia - she creates an enormous space to operate inside of creatively. She's an immortal, benevolent leader who has seen and done a great deal while maintaining a considerable amount of both cheer and determination.

Congratulations to all who have been chosen. Keep this group alive for a long time to come. :twilightsmile:

As Admin and Founder of CitBP's friendly rival group I greet all the new Admins and wish you luck in your new task.

Congratulations guys, good luck :twilightsmile:

5362016 Welcome guys! I'm sure you'll do fine work.

>Lorrenzo being Admin
You've doomed us all.

The only one I recognize is Titanium Dragon. While I may not always agree with his reviews and such, you picked a good new admin. Good guy.

Lorenzelevas
Group Admin

5362016 There's no better way to jump into adminhood like having your internet die for five days!

It was in order to get fibre optic though, so now I can load this group's page a whole half a second faster, I'm that committed.

5362273 Lorenzo is always right and you will work harder! ;)

Oh, I don't think so. He got a better internet so he can load the group's page a whole half a second faster. :twilightsheepish: Besides, I like that he's in Australia. In addition to the awesome fact that it's "The Land Down Under", he's in a timezone roughly 12 hours different than most of the States, so when many of us are at work or asleep or going through insomnia, he can keep an eye on things. :pinkiehappy:

Good, I'm glad you're committed. But nothing worse than losing internet. A computer just doesn't feel the same without internet. :eeyup:

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

Lorenzelevas
Group Admin

5374260 Everyone dies Payne, except Celestia (and Luna I guess)

5375305 >Talking about Overated pone in Underrated pone group.

Courage Fire
Group Admin

Apparently I never commented! I read this thread and typed in a message but it never went through. Curses! Nonetheless, I will try to keep this place neat and tidy with the rest or my fellow admins.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16