Sweetie Belle 1,641 members · 2,666 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

Any Sweetie Belle fans out there?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Are you going through asking this in all the groups for different characters? :unsuresweetie:

--Sweetie Belle

Yeah… sorry I just don’t want to be the last enthusiast.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Just be careful about things like that, since spammers have gone through posting the same post to as many groups as they can before, and it's one of the things the site staff watch for.

With character groups, a lot of the discussion really happens when something new happens with the character, and with G4 being over, there isn't really much to talk about these days. Also, a lot of people end up mostly joining the groups so they can drop stories in them. So that's really the main reason the groups end up not having much conversation these days.

(I'm an admin for this group and the Twilight Sparkle group, and I'm in the Rarity group, so that's why I was noticing the multiple posts. The Rarity group looks pretty low on admins, actually, looking at it...)

--Sweetie Belle

Sweetie Belle is gone. She wants us to enjoy the G5. We must honor her wish :unsuresweetie:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

You can go and do that. I will forever hate G5. And silently wish for Tirek and Cozy Glow to reak havoc upon that world.

Oh you fixed the image. Thought you posted an error message :twilightblush:

Wow… I haven’t watched any of that show they did yet

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I posted the medium version of the picture, then when I saw that errored, substituted the full version.

And to be fair, don't expect to see Sweetie Belle on the moon on that show. The picture's by me, though Sweetie Belle is mostly traced from a scaled up clip from a screenshot. I based the eyes on a different screenshot, and the background is all me...

--Sweetie Belle

Me :3

She is still My Favorite CMC Member. =3

Plus without doubt.... SHE IS SO GOSH DANG CUTE! X3

Yeah, Sweetie Belle's cool! Although I constantly wrestle between her and Apple Bloom (regarding favorites), Sweetie eventually won out in that the kind of stories I was writing seemed to suit her character better.

I do enjoy the Swibble, yes

I really do enjoy sweetie belle.

7837404 I have at least half a dozen stories about her. I even wrote the whole novel about her.

Sweetie belle and twilight are my most favourite characters from mlp besides spike the dragon and starlight glimmer. So ya they arent gonna die anytime soon. Maybe not forever. They will remain immortal within us all.

Sweetie Belle is never short on fans, especially not Bronies!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24