Vamponies (and other supernatural creatures) 2,771 members · 1,118 stories
Comments ( 42 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 42

LIKE THE TITLE SAYS.....WHATS YOUR FAVORITE NIGHTMARE CREATURE

Cuatro Espada:

WERE-WOLVES....OR ANY ANIMAL WERE'S.....LIKE WERE-TIGERS, WERE-DRAGONS, ETC.

2165307 Dunno why, looked at that and reminded me of Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto, then the hole in the chest reminds me of Bleach.

Probably because it is from Bleach.

2165388 Cool story, I only started watching it anyway.

But really. Shadow demons.

Just about any demon, devil, or satanic creature from the plains of Tartarus.

2165687 Ah, the Snaperus Foxues.

but seriously vampire will always be my favorite nightmare creatures, i mean they will not have mercy upon you, even less if you like them so beware if you ever see someone paler (has to be handsome not a frigging teen who has played WoW all night) or who you feel certain atraction, go home, close the windows and have a flamethrower near you... because he's after you ... i'm talking about classic and anne rice's vampires because they're the REAL vampires, not those sparky fairies from the Twilight saga

2165312 Does it matter? Man turning into beast.

Nightmare Derpy. Because seriously, that'd be scary.

But for real-world stuff, I'd have to say vampires... The classic kind, not the sparkly kind formed by black magic from pure wish-fulfillment taken from the mind of an author who doesn't deserve her fanbase (though, looking at some Twilight fans, she and her fanbase deserve each other).

The classic kind were actually scary.

Next on the list would probably be zombies.

Vampires, especially Bill Compton *melts.*

Cthulhu
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu F'thagn

Redcaps.
They dye their clothes in their enemies' blood.

2165161 what you mean by nightmare? If you mean creatures of the night, just say so.

2168122 that's not a 'nightmare' creature. It's a winter spirit... of human cannibalism.

2169954 those aren't so-called 'nightmare' creatures. Creature of the Night, yes, but Nightmare? No.

2166058 they're not nightmare creatures. They're just creatures of the night. WereWolves are actually the hounds of God.

2165470 those aren't nightmare creatures.

2178413 just because something causes something doesn't mean it's a part of it. The sun causes trees to grow. Does that make the sun a tree?

2178494 those aren't true werewolves, just abominations trying to steal some fame.

You are REALLY taking this too seriously. -_-

Hmmm, I'd gotta say... Barbie.

My Family...

Just going to through that out there

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 42