The GREAT and POWERFUL TRIXIE 1,058 members · 899 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31

If Trixie could be shipped with anypony, who would you ship her with? Why? How would that even work?

Rainbow Dash. Because angry sex is best sex.

I read an awesome Pinkie and Trixie fic, though.

well...in my stories, i usually sober her up and make her want to redeem herself. Its for that reason that for my story with her, i went with Dash. Rainbow Dash began the show as a showoff, self-obsesses mare who only cared about fame, but as season two took over, she quickly showed her true form, who was not only caring and considerate, but generally helpful and Loyal. It's reasons like that that I ship Dash and Trixie :trixieshiftright::rainbowwild:

301857 Herself, She desearves no less.

Ha! I was waiting for someone to say that!

I thought of making a story like that myself one time. I was going to label it as random, though. Then you have to consider that RD would probably still be angry at Trixie. The only way I see Trixie dating any of the mane six outside of FS and TS, is if she aproached Twilight first, and enlisted her help in slowly getting the others to forgive her. It would probably be Rarity who would forgive her second. Pinkie, of course, would be the first outside of FS or Twilight to forgive her because Pinkie herself wasn't really involved in the problem. RD would be the third one to forgive. Applejack would be the last because of her natural stubborness and pride.

Huh. I didn't even know Trixpie existed.

I usually do Twixie, but also Trixieshy as well.

301861 wanna know something hilarious...if you read my story...that's exactly what happens. the basic plotline right now is that Trixie gets hurt fleeing Ponyville, where Luna attempts to take Trixie in as her Protegee, much like Celestia and Twilight. Afer some plot, Celestia deems Trixie unable to learn at the rate of a normal student, and has Twilight teach her. When she takes Trixie to meet the others, AJ displays her honesty by telling off the unicorn in full view of Dash, who simpathises when Twilight tells the group that Trixie is changed. I rush it a bit, but Dash and Trix eventually begin dating due to that. :trollestia:

Darn. I was thinking of writing a story based on that plot. Oh well. I'm busy enough as it is writing her life story from just a little filly up to death. Poor dear didn't have a very...nice past, shall we say. Fate is not a kind soul.

301865 haha, you should read my story then...see if you can be my wingpony for future chapters :twilightsheepish:

Actually, do you have an editor?

Then I wish to enlist as an editor. I'm pretty good for just about anything. Here's my Resume

I'm a little partial to Twixie; it's been my favorite pairing since getting into shipping in the first place.

That said, I wish there was more Trixiepie around, other than the one chapter in Eros Dreaming. And provided Blueblood could be made interesting in some way (like in Flight of The Alicorn, The Best Night Ever or the more recent chapters of The Vinyl Scratch Tapes), I could also get behind a Trixblood pairing.

And of course, herself.

Good enough? My good sir, I am the top editor on this site!

Okay, enough ego stoking. When do I start?

hehe, why dont you read through Trixie's redemption and Octavia's Crescendo...taking down notes on any substantial changes you would issue. It'll let you get a handle on my writing style :scootangel:

I'll get on that as soon as I can. Octavia's Crescendo was already on my to-read list, anyway.

great...but just a word to the wise (you), that story has a few references from Trixie's Redemption, so i suggest starting there :duck::rainbowwild:

Trixie with an alternate dimension rule 63 Trixie or alternatively a threesome with two Trixie clone-changelings.

Well, I'm not partial to shipping myself, but if anypony it should be Braeburn. Why?

Because AJ's reaction to their plans to wed would be priceless.

AJ: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Ecthelion Yuda. Yeah that's right, Trixie should get shipped with my OC. You know why? Because Trixie deserves the best!

Actually, now that I've given it some thought, I think that Trixie would prefer somepony inferior to her in every way possible. That way she would always feel better than somepony else. It may sound terrible, but given her ego problem she could very well do this.

I want Trixie with Daring Do i can picture it now Daring Do Rescuing the Damsel in distress Trixie like Indiana Jones.

Honestly: Gilda. I've written on the subject before. Their damaged personalities would likely combined to produce more functional and stable individuals.

Prince Blueblood.

Cuz the additude just....works for me.:pinkiesmile:

415995 There are a number of those.
What I want to see is someone finish a Trixie x Braeburn fic.

Blueblood.

They're both proud and stuck up.

....Hmm, I've never considered THAT ship. I guess it works for me though.:applejackconfused:

301857 Hmmm... Who is the best for Trixie? *Cracks Knuckles* Time to tap into some of the psychiatry mumbo-jumbo mother has spilled on me over the years. Warning, heavy ass-pullage follows.

She's prideful, like RD, that means she needs someone who can provide support for her after her tours. Someone to listen to her insecurities and then say that it will be all right. That said, Trixie can't reciprocate that kind of support, so whoevers providing it needs to be strong themselves.

So, RD is out because she is essentially a less extreme version of Trixie, and Fluttershy is out because while she can be highly supportive, she has her break downs as well. Pinkie Pie could work, but the relationship could end disastrously if Pinkie hit a "Pinkamena" episode. Applejack is strong, but she wouldn't be able to provide her support to Trixie for offenses in the past. Twilight is improving in her panic control, so she is slowly becoming a more viable partner for Trixie.

Adult Spike (I don't do Foalcon) would not be good for Trixie because his poor impulse control would lead to him saying something wrong when Trixie needs support.

Adult Applebloom has shown her supportive nature when dealing with Sweetie Belle, so if she was of age, and the age difference then wasn't so big a deal, she might work.

Rarity is too high strung like Trixie.

If Trixie assumes support by default from her partner, the silent Big Mac might be a viable partner.

304657 If that is the case, perhaps Caramel would do, he lost the seeds during Winter Wrap Up.

not prince blueblood even Trixie would get sick and tired of his attitude i tell you that

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31